Athens Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They soundchecked Acrobat

:eyebrow: Seriously? :drool:

Well, if they do play Acrobat, I'm going to miss it. Computer probs... I can log on, but my system's sick right now and dragging. :( No way it can run a Crack window plus a Mike's window and keep up with the pace of the thread here.

Sucks to me be today. :sigh:

Diana - it's all on you today, girl. My computer is sick, Lila's is sick... we're counting on you for the Dancing Ladies and Elevation Squirrel. Do us proud, honey! :hug:

:lmao: I won't be for the full ride today, but I'll try to check back in later. :wave:

I was only joking about Acrobat. I have more of a chance of winning the lottery then them ever playing that song

:eyebrow: Seriously? :drool:

Well, if they do play Acrobat, I'm going to miss it. Computer probs... I can log on, but my system's sick right now and dragging. :( No way it can run a Crack window plus a Mike's window and keep up with the pace of the thread here.

Sucks to me be today. :sigh:

Diana - it's all on you today, girl. My computer is sick, Lila's is sick... we're counting on you for the Dancing Ladies and Elevation Squirrel. Do us proud, honey! :hug:

:lmao: I won't be for the full ride today, but I'll try to check back in later. :wave:

Dude. That's a lot of pressure. Must find gifs.

We'll miss you two. Did you need text updates?

Twitter%2F2010-09-03_19-32-37.jpg

Okay, sounds like it's the same time zone as the last few shows. Thanks!

Yep, GMT +1. Which sucks as I've karate tonight so instead of only being around for the last hour I will miss it in its entirety. :grumpy:

Message to Bono: size doesn't matter

Wow, he would feel right at home here. What a twat!
Just do the hits, Bono! And run across to the far sides of the stage occasionally. We like that. A pithy comment to the people in the cheap seats up the back and we're happy. JUST PLAY YOUR BLOODY SONGS!

Joy.

A pithy comment to the people in the cheap seats up the back and we're happy.

That actually made me laugh a little. Poor guy is obviously judging the shows from the speech-a-riffic Vertigo tour. He doesn't yet know Bono's become more succinct on this tour.

Back
Top Bottom