September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART FOUR!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vache06.gif

:cute::lol:

Don't know how much longer the battery is going to hold up. Dallas is walking through the inner-circle, in front of us, shaking hands. The Claw is huge. OMG! /random.

Will try to answer everyone. Lined up at 6am. It was as bad as it looked - mad-dash, free for all, stop, start, stop, start, AGH!

I'm the lame-ass who is just heading over to Soldier Field.

I'm the shaved-head guy in Vertigo red "V" shirt that says New Zealand on the back.

Tomorrow I think I'll be in my white Elevation t-shirt...maybe my white AL Franken for Senate t-shirt.

Chicago is awesome. We've talked to a bunch of other fans, but no Interferencers yet. :sad:

Mark

I'm the lame-ass who is just heading over to Soldier Field.

I'm the shaved-head guy in Vertigo red "V" shirt that says New Zealand on the back.

Tomorrow I think I'll be in my white Elevation t-shirt...maybe my white AL Franken for Senate t-shirt.

Chicago is awesome. We've talked to a bunch of other fans, but no Interferencers yet. :sad:

Mark

:up: You'll be fine, in for a great show no doubt!

Have a good time Mark! Can't wait to hear about it!

We've talked to a bunch of other fans, but no Interferencers yet. :sad:

Us neither. We walked the GA line this afternoon but I don't know what most of you look like and I was too embarrassed to walk along shouting "Interferencers! Anyone from Interference!"

:reject:

Mainly I pestered Andy with texts (sorry about that Andy :) ) since his was the only number I had. Talk about poor planning on my part! Anyway, I do hope to meet some of you this weekend. I'm back at my friend's house in Hyde Park where we're staying (we decided not to stay at the bedbug hotel), and I'll be taking the train back down there in an hour or so to take my place in the seats.

If you're from Interference, please say hi. I'm easy to spot. I'm the black guy :lol: skinny, gray t-shirt, and kahkis, may be wearing an olive green long-sleeved shirt if it gets chilly. Hope to see some of you this weekend!

Hours to go! Whoo hoo!!!! :hyper:

Got in line at 2 pm. Didn't seem like there were eneough people in line in front of us to fill the inner circle but I can say tthe circle looks a lot smaller in person. We are about 8 feet back from the tip of the heart to use old school terms. But still only like 30ish feet from the snow patrol drum kit so I am a happy camper.

Some concertgoers are real tools though. One guy won't stop dripping beer on my pregnant wife. Not cool.

Got in line at 2 pm. Didn't seem like there were eneough people in line in front of us to fill the inner circle but I can say tthe circle looks a lot smaller in person. We are about 8 feet back from the tip of the heart to use old school terms. But still only like 30ish feet from the snow patrol drum kit so I am a happy camper.

Some concertgoers are real tools though. One guy won't stop dripping beer on my pregnant wife. Not cool.

Back from the tip - so that means you're not in the pit?

Boo to the douche dripping beer on your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom