October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Row 48 in Section 3H sound for $95? I can't make up my mind :crazy:

Probably isn't gonna get much better at $95. You can keep trying to see if a lower row comes up, but even ten rows won't be a huge difference. Any lower than that is probably getting close to the 250 range.

However I took the row 55 for $31. Admittedly, these are getting up there. Not a big enough fan to camp out for close on the floor and the 8 row difference between $31 and $95 was too tempting for me.

Just get something. 3H is a great section, your just up somewhat. The stage is huge though. You won't see the white's of their eyes except on the big screen. :)

Presale

Yeah, this thread has me excited for the show. It is also making me feel a lot better about my presale tomorrow. It seems like it has been a really easy presale.

Aaaaaaaaaah!

Los Angeles, here we coooooome!...Field GA :up:. Thanks U2.com!

Also Field GA for Dublin, Ireland (2nd show). We'll see what we can get for Las Vegas :) .

Help!!

Hey guys! I'm a Horizon member, so I got 4 tix this morning, but I still need 1-2 more for my daughters. Is there any chance any of you only got 2 or 3 tix because I need another code for the rest of my family. Thank youu so much!!!

Please email me at gamernerding@yahoo.com.

Thanks again!

Best Seat at Rose Bowl

I'm a Breath group member and will be looking for seats tomorrow. I'm not familar with the Rose Bowl, but wanted someone's opinion on what a realistic shot at good seats will be. Besides GA, where are the best seats? I really don't care for being too far up, and would like to know what the lowest seats are. None of the diagrams I've seen really show detailed info...any help would be appreciatted...I assume there probably won't be any GA's left.

Last edited:
I'm going to be in the same boat. I still need to get 2 more GA's for LA for my daughters... I'm hoping I can still get them in the general sale.

Just an update for those of you looking for seats, but who can't buy until tomorrow - as of right now, I just pulled $250 seats at section 20L Row 40; and $96 seats at section 20H Row 64 - to me, it doesn't seem worth it to pay almost $150 more per seat to be 24 rows closer?? Does anyone know the Rose Bowl well enough to confirm whether there is a significant difference?

I didn't buy any for LA with my presale because I'm thinking positive and holding out for Vegas - but I did "go fishing" at 10am, just to see what was immediately available in case something really tempted me to forgo Vegas, and for the most part I was less than impressed - I really want 4 tickets together, but didn't get a really good section or row with 4 seats. At one point, I did pull 2 primo seats in the lettered row section, which seems like these would almost be seats on the field. But that was after throwing back 3-4 lesser pairs! Its frustrating to say the least to know what to do when it comes to buying these tickets.

Oh, and as of right now, GA is still available for Rose Bowl. Good luck to everyone!!:wave:

stage

Your right i got two seats for section 20-l row 66 for $95 each......to me not worth paying an extra 300 for 20 rows.... I just read rose bowl facts....the stadium is 130 feet tall......

The top of the "claw" is 164 feet tall........i hope the round screens are at eye level........

I used the other two seats for chicago.......i wanted to do vegas at first.....but didnt want the rush of coming back to los angeles as soon as the vegas show was done......now i get two shows two months apart......spreading the love abit.......

Just an update for those of you looking for seats, but who can't buy until tomorrow - as of right now, I just pulled $250 seats at section 20L Row 40; and $96 seats at section 20H Row 64 - to me, it doesn't seem worth it to pay almost $150 more per seat to be 24 rows closer?? Does anyone know the Rose Bowl well enough to confirm whether there is a significant difference?

I didn't buy any for LA with my presale because I'm thinking positive and holding out for Vegas - but I did "go fishing" at 10am, just to see what was immediately available in case something really tempted me to forgo Vegas, and for the most part I was less than impressed - I really want 4 tickets together, but didn't get a really good section or row with 4 seats. At one point, I did pull 2 primo seats in the lettered row section, which seems like these would almost be seats on the field. But that was after throwing back 3-4 lesser pairs! Its frustrating to say the least to know what to do when it comes to buying these tickets.

Oh, and as of right now, GA is still available for Rose Bowl. Good luck to everyone!!:wave:

Nice update...thanks! Gives me some reassurance. I'm still confused as to what rows are the nearest the field...

Lettered rows first, and if I remember correctly they are labeled backwards, with A being the highest. I do have a warning though, the first few rows are all at the same level, and the vantage point kind of sucks. They usually don't open these for Football, as you couldn't see over the sidelines.

You should be ok with Rows D and up, but if you are like Row J,I,H it will be hard to see if you are short.

That seems like a pretty damn good seat for 30 bucks. The $250's do not seem worth it at all. I really do hope they do lottery for GA--I have a feeling they will.

Seriously, the $250 seats don't seem THAT much better than the $30 seats!!:ohmy: I can't figure out their pricing system at all. I wonder if the pricing system is crazy like this in other stadiums, or is it just because the Rose Bowl is so massive?

Seriously, the $250 seats don't seem THAT much better than the $30 seats!!:ohmy: I can't figure out their pricing system at all. I wonder if the pricing system is crazy like this in other stadiums, or is it just because the Rose Bowl is so massive?

I think the $250 price point is to deter scalping for "seats."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom