October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: Muse.........but it's not to be..........unless there is of course a last-minute change :hyper:

I'll settle for black eyed peas only because U2 follows :rockon:

Good luck everyone buying tix for LA today!!!!!!

I'm wondering if any Horizon or Breathe members would be able to tell me the prices for the seating behing the stage (sections 23 to 28). Is it mainly $95, or are there rear seats for $55 too?

I'm Boots & am hoping for GA's, but if they don't eventuate I'd like to get seats reasonably close that don't break the bank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Anybody else feel sick with anticipation??

Oh my gosh-I seriously feel sick right now waiting for the presale!! I know I'm going to get tickets, but still!! Part of it is that I can't decide whether I want GA or seats. I'm short and with such a huge GA area at the Rose Bowl, I'm worried I won't be able to see anything!! I'm also planning on GAs for Vegas if they ever announce it.

Anybody have any ideas on what seats might be good for this venue? I'm also thinking of doing the Red Zone auction but will still buy presales just in case I don't win.

AAAAHHHHHH:scream:

Oh my gosh-I seriously feel sick right now waiting for the presale!! I know I'm going to get tickets, but still!! Part of it is that I can't decide whether I want GA or seats. I'm short and with such a huge GA area at the Rose Bowl, I'm worried I won't be able to see anything!! I'm also planning on GAs for Vegas if they ever announce it.

Anybody have any ideas on what seats might be good for this venue? I'm also thinking of doing the Red Zone auction but will still buy presales just in case I don't win.

Exactly how short are you??? I'm 5'4 and gonna give GA a try, shouldn't be that bad. Besides, there is a HUGE group of us forming a human wall to plow down the field to make it to the front row.

If you are in serious doubt and you can do it, I'd go for the Red Zone for Rose Bowl. I can't imagine sitting in seats at the Rose Bowl. What if there was an earthquake, oh sorry off track. Vegas will be a seriously smaller crowd to deal w/in comparison.

I'm wondering if any Horizon or Breathe members would be able to tell me the prices for the seating behing the stage (sections 23 to 28). Is it mainly $95, or are there rear seats for $55 too?

I'm Boots & am hoping for GA's, but if they don't eventuate I'd like to get seats reasonably close that don't break the bank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

I'm Breathe. After I score my GA tomorrow I can try and take a look for you. Maybe there will be some Horizons that will post this today for you.

:hyper:

Exactly how short are you??? I'm 5'4 and gonna give GA a try, shouldn't be that bad. Besides, there is a HUGE group of us forming a human wall to plow down the field to make it to the front row.

If you are in serious doubt and you can do it, I'd go for the Red Zone for Rose Bowl. I can't imagine sitting in seats at the Rose Bowl. What if there was an earthquake, oh sorry off track. Vegas will be a seriously smaller crowd to deal w/in comparison.

;-) I guess I'm not that short...I'm also 5'4! haha! I think I'm going RZ for LA but also get GA's just in case I don't win. I did just find out that I won't be going to the Atlanta show with my best friend. Darn her! She & her hubby decided to spend money fixing up an old car instead. WHAT? Oh well, more money to bid in auction!

I am definitely doing GA in Vegas though-anybody planning on the human wall there? Sounds like a grand idea to me! DANG...just found out the friends I was going to Vegas with backed out too! What the? :angry:

I'm 5'3, on a good day, usually more like 5' 2 and 3/4....and I'm doing GA. I just want to be on the field with everybody else, where I KNOW no one will tap me on the shoulder and ask me to 'sit down' or give me dirty looks when I'm singing along or cheering 'till my voice is gone!!

Ok, time to go home and get those GA's!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Just Breathe

I'm Breathe, so I'm going to be nervous till I get my GA tickets ordered tomorrow morning. Good luck to all you Horizon members! Don't be nervous, you are 100% going to get tickets, and get the ones you want.

I'm 5'3, on a good day, usually more like 5' 2 and 3/4....and I'm doing GA. I just want to be on the field with everybody else, where I KNOW no one will tap me on the shoulder and ask me to 'sit down' or give me dirty looks when I'm singing along or cheering 'till my voice is gone!!

Ok, time to go home and get those GA's!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Shorties on the field FTW :hi5:
I just know that if I'm in seats, I'll be upset/saddened that I'm not down with my peeps on the field. And I can't afford a decent seat. :happy:

If your not gonna line up I think GA is risky.

Might be better to try for the 95 dollar seats and keep trying til you get something right to the left or right side. Those should be quite good. Sec 20 - 21 & 2 -3 would be nice. Unfortunately, there is no color breakdown on prices yet. So no idea how high the $250 riws go up. But I would say 20 - 30 rows up would be good at $95.

GA or Seats

Yeah, if you're not going to line up, I'd get a seat, unless you just really want to be on the field.
Its on a Sunday, so I'll be lining up. I got in line at the Charlotte, NC show last tour and it was a great experience. The people there were friendly and the person at the head of the line had a clipboard where you signed in your place in line and then got a "hi my name is" sticker with the number of your place in line on it. It was agreed no leaving and then coming back several hours later, but it allowed for people to go to the bathroom and come back or go grab some food from down the street and bring it back to the line. It was the best pre-concert experience I've ever had. I'm not expecting that to happen here, but you never know.

Why is that?
Earthquakes aside :wink:

35 mins until the pre-sale and I can't decide btwn GA's and seats - I'm not lining up so this makes my decision that much harder! :hmm:

Go for seats - one less person to fight with over GA tix :lol: J/K. I've been in seats and as long as they're not too far away it's still all good. You're still at a U2 show!

Ah, forget this. What does U2 think, we're a bunch of trained mice? You will sit & wait & be nervous til we say go?

No way, not gonna do it.

I'm gonna go give the cat a bubble bath. That should be relaxing :wink:

If your not gonna line up I think GA is risky.

Might be better to try for the 95 dollar seats and keep trying til you get something right to the left or right side. Those should be quite good. Sec 20 - 21 & 2 -3 would be nice. Unfortunately, there is no color breakdown on prices yet. So no idea how high the $250 riws go up. But I would say 20 - 30 rows up would be good at $95.

That's very helpful - thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom