July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the general sale will sell out in 20 minutes....

and then i think there will be GA drops on July 1, 2010

and i sure hope they add additional 5000 GA tix to the pool of tickets because there was plenty of room on the floor on the sides and back on july 16 and july 17.

i think the general sale will sell out in 20 minutes....

and then i think there will be GA drops on July 1, 2010

and i sure hope they add additional 5000 GA tix to the pool of tickets because there was plenty of room on the floor on the sides and back on july 16 and july 17.

shhhhhh I enjoy a little space, and its going to be hot in July! :yikes:

:wink:

Any other suggestions are fine too, I just don't want to be caught with nothing like we were the last time. I don't really think the setting is all that huge of a deal. More importantly, I'd just like to find a place that's convenient to Rogers Centre, and within easy walking distance.

I was just sort of blown away by the reaction at the places in Sept. In my lame-ass town, if I went to a place saying I was bringing in a group of 30, they'd be salivating, falling all over themselves to accommodate us.

I guess the fact that Gretzky's even has an "event coordinator" bodes well for that location.

3 of us...and we like Gretsky's too

The baseball diamond set up( like Rogers & will be for Oakland ) offered more interesting perspective than a football set up in my opinion ( strictly from a GA perspective ) .

curious to know what you were not a fan of bgd75 ?

Don't really consider September a true summer month, although I know technically it is part of the summer season. I'm just ecstatic about our next U2 concert being in July a real summer month. Been going to Toronto shows since the Joshua Tree tour.

So happy I'll be able to wear summer clothes for a change and attend a concert wearing walking shorts. Woohoo!!! :applaud:

^^ That's a good point about the daylight, but it'll get dark shortly after 9pm. However, other than the recent open-air concerts in September 2009, the last outdoor U2 shows in Toronto were September 1992 at the CNE Stadium. We always had indoor shows and never had to worry about the daylight as a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom