July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anyone able to get GAs with Boots last time? How fast did they sell out?

I'm also trying to get a GA for Anaheim, and I don't know which to go for first.

Does anyone know if they'll add a second show (if they have one) after tomorrow or after the public presale on the 9th??? :hmm:
It happened in Boston. It sorta took some of the novelty out of my hard-won GAs when I heard about the second night 2 days later. So if history's any indicator, I guess so.

I'm hoping for a second show too. My plan is to use my presale code for 4 GA's for the Montreal show (if they ever give us the details...) then use the meadowlands code for a possible 2nd show that I can bring my 11 year old to (with seats)

I think I'm gonna come to NY. Any Toronto folks wanna share the drive with me?

I posted this in the Pre-Sale thread too.
I'm doing ACCESS at noon for Jersey but only have 148.57 on my MoneyCard. Can someone who is able to get tix at 10am buying Jersey tix at the 58 dollar level (or even GA's since it is the same price) and is buying 2 (TWO) tickets lemme know exactly what it came to after ticketmaster rapes you. That way if I must, I have a couple hours to run to the store and add more. I don't wanna have to, but just in case. Just PM me or send a message to shawn.bonneau@yahoo.com - Thanks!

SMB

I posted this in the Pre-Sale thread too.
I'm doing ACCESS at noon for Jersey but only have 148.57 on my MoneyCard. Can someone who is able to get tix at 10am buying Jersey tix at the 58 dollar level (or even GA's since it is the same price) and is buying 2 (TWO) tickets lemme know exactly what it came to after ticketmaster rapes you. That way if I must, I have a couple hours to run to the store and add more. I don't wanna have to, but just in case. Just PM me or send a message to shawn.bonneau@yahoo.com - Thanks!

SMB

have you gotten the email from Meadowlands confirming that they are doing this this time around?

Guess gonna wait till (hopeful) second show (will be on next months Visa statement lol)

It sucks being poor. I feel like I need to buy the tickets cause I have codes left, but geez..8 months between buying/concert. Really need $$.

Seriously having a angel/devil on shoulders moment.

Guess gonna wait till (hopeful) second show (will be on next months Visa statement lol)

It sucks being poor. I feel like I need to buy the tickets cause I have codes left, but geez..8 months between buying/concert. Really need $$.

Seriously having a angel/devil on shoulders moment.

yes, the timing really does suck. :sigh: i completely understand the angel/devil feeling too.

This timing is bullshit.. 8 months until the show? I didn't even know about the presale until I happened to check U2.com last night..

I quickly renewed and grabbed two $30 tickets for 7/19 in section 108 17 rows off the stage.. I'm assuming it's an obstructed spot, otherwise they wouldn't be that cheap down there.. At least I'll be there..

Well, if the catwalk is obstrucked i dont care... But, the main stage i would care

SMB

Based on the map and seat location it looks like it's the main stage.. I spent too much time taking pictures and video the last few shows, this will teach me to sit there and listen to the music for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom