July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The New Meadowlands site says under its general ticket policies that for some events, GA tickets are split into 2 categories- front (near stage) and back (away from stage) and that this is denoted on the back of your ticket. Anyone have any idea if they'd do that for this show? (I don't want to get GA if there's no hope of getting a good spot!)

The New Meadowlands site says under its general ticket policies that for some events, GA tickets are split into 2 categories- front (near stage) and back (away from stage) and that this is denoted on the back of your ticket. Anyone have any idea if they'd do that for this show? (I don't want to get GA if there's no hope of getting a good spot!)

I don't think it will happen for U2, but if the prices were different, I might be okay with this. :reject: (at the back of GA)

I see ticketmaster has the seating chart up now

SMB
here it is:

30568s.gif

I hope not. Those who get there earlier should be rewarded.

Hotels

Did anyone stay at the Crowne Plaza in Secaucus for the last 2 shows? I was suppose to stay there but had to sell my tickets when they changed the date from 9/25 to 9/23.

:applaud: so excited! This will be my first trip to the NY area! Definately trying for GA in the presale.

I should have sufficient time to have recovered from the Edmonton show by then!:D

if i remember correctly,the presales for the second show went up the week after the first show went on sale. the first show's [24th] went on sale march 24th, and then they put the 25th's tickets up for presales starting march 31. so chances are they'll do something similar this time too and we'll have about a week before presales when they announce the second show.

ahh sooo excited already!! i wonder who'll be opening for them this time around?!

I'll probably be staying at a friends place so will be driving. With how long it takes to get out of there afterwards I may do ga first night then seats the 2nd so I'm not completely wiped out by a second ga line for night two. How early were the lots open this year ? Early enough to get in the ga line? Like 8am ?

^Tks.. I meant presales..what are the $33 tix? GA? I need to just direct deposit all my $ in U2's account :crack:

Ga's are the $58 ones.

I know how you feel. :sigh:

That might be a great sign. "U2 Bank Account = My Paycheck" :happy:

Last edited:
I bet...and then some.. lol! Absolutely ridiculous putting tix on sale 9 mos in advance..annoying, especially since I just bought a Toronto tix couldn't they wait :shifty: ::Waters moneytree::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom