August 9 & 10 - Stadium Maksimir - Zagreb, Croatia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, the 9th. Interesting.

Very cool Croatia gets a second gig.

So, second concert on Sunday, the 9th? :hmm: Interesting.

I'll try for that one, too.

Official sale on Friday? Any confirmation of that?

I hope the website desaster won't happen again. I'll try over the Slovakian site, though tickets are more expensive there.

You got any tickets yet, unicorn ? You were trying for Milan and Zagreb if I remember right. I'm liking the fact that this is a Sunday date... :hmm:

Yes, officially the sale starts on Friday. Apparently this time only 25% of tickets will be sold on-line, and the 75% will go on sale on the traditional sales offices.

^ Hmm, that's not good. I can only purchase online.

I haven't received any tickets yet, but I was able to purchase tickets for Milan I & II and Zagreb, as well as for the two German shows.

Do you have tickets for Zagreb?

Will there be a presale this time?

OK, just saw there is a link to the presale up on the Croatian TicketPro site. Also, they say general sale starts on Friday at 6.01. I predict major chaos.

I think there's a presale. I don't know when it starts though.

I'm torn between using an agency (120 EUR GA or 150 EUR for seats or 190 EUR for seats close to the stage all for Zagreb show - heh, one of our concert agencies even has a 3-day trip to Berlin show fro 250 EUR), and just buying the ticket and going with my brother (who hasn't decided yet if he's going).

So not yet, but if all else fails I will definitely try some kind of agency arrangement for this Sunday show.

What do the agency packages include? Only ticket? Or also transfer?

The seat close to the stage sounds good. I would try to go for that for the Sunday show, but I don't know if I will be able to get any tickets on general sale.

Are you able to buy tickets for that concert directly at an outlet?

I was hoping there would be something offered in Vienna as well, maybe with a transfer, but so far our ticket provider only offers Chorzow with ticket and bus transfer.

As far as I know our local concert agencies only sell arrangements/travel packages. This includes a ticket (GA mostly, some seats) and a bus or a train ride to the show and back to Ljubljana.

:up: Congrats on your tickets. Are they all GA ?

:hmm:

There was a link given a couple of pages ago about packages. I might even consider that if I don't get any tickets for show 2. But let's wait and see on Friday.

Milan I is GA (ticket/hotel package via eventtravel), Milan II is good seats, Berlin and Gelsenkirchen and Zagreb I are all GA.

I think there's a presale. I don't know when it starts though.

I'm torn between using an agency (120 EUR GA or 150 EUR for seats or 190 EUR for seats close to the stage all for Zagreb show - heh, one of our concert agencies even has a 3-day trip to Berlin show fro 250 EUR), and just buying the ticket and going with my brother (who hasn't decided yet if he's going).

So not yet, but if all else fails I will definitely try some kind of agency arrangement for this Sunday show.

Hey u2girl, i am also considering buying only the tickets, either via presale code (WILL THERE BE ONE?) or internet site ticketpro - here chances are pretty dull... Already ordered GA ticket plus transport from our agencies, it cost me a lot-120€..

And hey, if all else fails, try Wales

I hope they'll be in good shape for the concert on 10th!

This is simply unfair for all the people that managed to buy tickets for the original show with so much struggle and problems :down:. 2nd show in Zagreb - great!!! - more people will be able to hear U2's beautiful music, but why screw up the first date with an earlier one?! :doh:

Hey u2girl, i am also considering buying only the tickets, either via presale code (WILL THERE BE ONE?) or internet site ticketpro - here chances are pretty dull... Already ordered GA ticket plus transport from our agencies, it cost me a lot-120€..

And hey, if all else fails, try Wales

:confused: Wales ?

I hope they'll be in good shape for the concert on 10th!

This is simply unfair for all the people that managed to buy tickets for the original show with so much struggle and problems :down:. 2nd show in Zagreb - great!!! - more people will be able to hear U2's beautiful music, but why screw up the first date with an earlier one?! :doh:

That's not a screwup, that is blessing!!!

2nd show is always better than the first one. Zagreb is lucky, and especially those people who bought tickets for gig on 10th

It's official, extra show on the 9th in Zagreb !

Fanfeckintastic! I took a gamble by booking a flight from Zagreb back to London on the 11th August knowing there might be a second Zagreb show that day. The 9th August suits me very rather fine indeed! :applaud:

Hopefully I can pick up two tix for the concert on the 9th and swap one of them for the show on the 10th. I tried last week at 11pm and again at 6am but gave up cos I couldn't get past the server error message.

Just need to work out transport from Chorzow to Vienna on the 7th or 8th and onto Zagreb on the 8th or 9th. Hotel room is already reserved.

This is such a great news, we will finally have U2 concert in Croatia, not one, but two!

It was about time to see/hear them in Zagreb after traveling to other countries so many times before.

Can not wait till August. My dream will come true.

And please do not buy many tickets for a new concert, leave something for Croats (just kidding, you are all welcome).

One more thing for moderators it is Stadium Maksimir not Makimir!

woot:ohmy: I haven't even found an announcemet that they'll be selling tickets for second show, was it eticketpro.sk ??

...ah yeah, you shit me

The tickets are for the 'soldout' show on the 10th! (this of course is now zagreb 2)

Basket details
Event Customer category / Number of tickets/ Price Price
U2 (Zagreb) Státie/Standing
Chorvátsko - Záhreb
Stadium Makimir
8/10/2009 8:00:00 PM Statie/Standing
Regular
TEREN / PITCH TEREN/Stajanje 75.50 EUR

Chorvátsko - Záhreb
Stadium Makimir
Regular

Chorvátsko - Záhreb
Stadium Makimir
Regular

Delivery method : Poštou po Európe Postal delivery to Europe
7.00 EUR

The tickets are for the 'soldout' show on the 10th! (this of course is now zagreb 2)

Basket details
Event Customer category / Number of tickets/ Price Price
Chorvátsko - Záhreb
Stadium Makimir
Regular

Chorvátsko - Záhreb
Stadium Makimir
Regular

Chorvátsko - Záhreb
Stadium Makimir
Regular

Delivery method : Poštou po Európe Postal delivery to Europe
7.00 EUR

sorry,:doh: It's hard to get used to fact that show which was announced as a second is first...

CONGRATS!!! Yep, I saw that there were tickets up again, right now only seats are available, I'm happy to hear you got GA's. Same happened to me last week when suddenly tickets were available again on the Slovakian site. I hope there will be tickets for the show on 9 August available on this site as well, so far I see no announcement.

flights and accomadation now booked:D

Cant seem to prebook the train from LJU to ZAG though?

Anyone know if this is possible?

Also should i get an email confirmation from eticketpro?

Yes you should get an email confirmation from eticketpro.sk, and not just one but 2.

This is great news, well done Croatia!

I have two extra Monday GA tickets to trade for two Sunday GA tickets, if I get shutout during the general sale (which is highly likely). Please pm me if interested.

Yes, you should get one confirmation e-mail of your order from TicketPro and one for your payment.

Does anyone know if the Slovakian site will also sell tickets on Friday? Because right now only the concert on 10 August seems to be up.

If someone has 2 GA tickets for Zagreb 2 and would sell them, I'd appreciate that very much, since the presale seems to be going smoothly and the general sale will be a disaster again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom