August 9 & 10 - Stadium Maksimir - Zagreb, Croatia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your reply 4U2PLAY - good to knowI wasn't alone and that your situation worked out in the end.

I do now have a confirmation from Ticketpro confirming the seats I wanted and that tickets will be posted so I am feeling better - but yes it took a few hours to come through. Still unresolved is the issue of multiple authorisations of 2 different cards. I am assuming that only one of these will actually be finally charged - and will just wait and see as to which card is charged as my emails to Ticketpro and the credit card merchant Ouroboros go unanswered.

So yes - anyone who tries to buy tickets to Zagreb and gets responses like "Authorisation busy" or whatever this does not mean that your order has not been successful! They obviously did not test their system for user-friendliness before.

paulrg, you might try logging in to your Ticketpro account and checking your "Orders list" to see which orders went through:

https://shop.ticketpro.hr/login.asp

If it only shows one order "Payment confirmed/Payed - Ready to delivery/pick up", you're fine.

If it shows two orders, I would call your credit card company and tell them to stop the charge on one of the orders, then email Ticketpro and Fanfire and explain your situation, so they don't accuse you of using your presale code twice.

Anyone else concerned about the start time for the Zagreb on-line public sale? As someone else pointed out, the ticketpro web site says it starts at 00:01 on March 27 - so that is just after midnight Thursday night/Friday morning - right? (sorry if that is a stupid question, I'm from the states and we typically don't use that way to track time!) Yet the U2.com web site still says 9 am. Anyone know which is right?!

Thanks for the confirmation! And did I get the timing conversion right - one minute after midnight tonight? Thanks!

Nevermind -- just got confirmation from Ticketpro that I got it right. Thanks again to all - this thread is VERY helpful! :hyper:

Yeah, I'm trying too. Shit, innit?

They shoulda outsourced it to Ticketmaster - and I never expected to hear myself say that.

Now that's new: Internal Server Error :lol:

I've been trying for hours, but I never managed to get beyond the login page.
This is the worst ticket site I've ever seen.

:down:

what a surprise, Zagreb's website doesn't work :|:sad: It's really too bad U2 couldn't find a different vendor than Ticketpro for this

Dear customer, our web store is currently serving a maximum amount of people.
Please come back later. Thank you!

I will be dreaming of this message

Yep, me too. I've been trying constantly for the last 2.5 hours with no luck. Maybe no one is getting through so there are still plenty of tickets?! (Thinking positively!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom