U2 after Glastonbury thoughts and chats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm DVRing it on that Palladia channel tonight to watch later. No way I'm watching live and doing a setlist party. :lol:

I got whole show on HD recorded back home in Fin, I will torrent it when back @ home, but goes to next week as goin to see some Hoops fans in Scotland along the way, and in Athlone Ireland where I used to live ;) just beside The Unfogettable Fire Castle Cover Phhot :heart::wave:

:DIf they dont do a U2 snippet, am throwing my wooden reindeer down hi throat, and the answer is " cause am here# :lol:

I got whole show on HD recorded back home in Fin, I will torrent it when back @ home, but goes to next week as goin to see some Hoops fans in Scotland along the way, and in Athlone Ireland where I used to live ;) just beside The Unfogettable Fire Castle Cover Phhot :heart::wave:

You're a Finnish Celtic fan who used to live in Athlone? Intriguing.

debuting a new song, got one of the verses wrong or something & had to stop then go back 30 secs & start again :lol:

My localcover band in Kokkola Finland are playing Achtung Baby in 2 weeks :therethere::yippie::pray:
and they rly put an effort ot it, done Metallica; AC/DC, Bruce ad so on

:sexywink:

pffft, they just toook my phone and gave it back as am a bootlegger, well fuck off mate, aint his on tele :angry:

neil_mccormickNeil McCormick

Chris Martin screws up new song in front of 50,000 people. Gets away with it. Sometimes mistakes make bands more interesting. #glasto

ppl around me find CP leg aq bit boring, ie. all knew whats coming on, unwise what happened yesterday, maybe my Reindeer sleeps outside tent this hight according woman beside me :sexywink::hug::)

Coldplay suck ass but the fireworks are nice.

Jesus teardrop rubbish. This song is shit!

So they've only done about 90 minute set, about 80 minutes too long though! U2 did 100 minutes!

Anybody else notice Bono during Vertigo going mental at larry? During the swinging to the music part,he just screams it to larry. Shows how much he was into it.

Anybody else notice Bono during Vertigo going mental at larry? During the swinging to the music part,he just screams it to larry. Shows how much he was into it.

I noticed Bono fucking up his guitar part in the fly during edges solo. Watch the close up on his face, great stuff.:applaud:

Also I see a lot of posts on other forums saying that Zane Lowe obviously hates U2 by his reaction after the performance. Does he dislike them, cant stand the twat myself but just wondered.

Have Coldplay's set recorded and gonna head downstairs and check it out in a minute. My guess is it's going to be boring, especially not near as good as U2's set. That's silly if Twitter users think Coldplay blew U2 out of the water. I haven't even seen Coldplay yet and I am going to say already that U2 were far more interesting. Bono sang Yellow yesterday far, far, far better than Chris Martin could ever have.

God I loved Bono's faces during The Fly in their Glasto performance. He looked so badass! Especially when he turns to Larry's kit and he's sliding his hand along the fretboard of the guitar. They absolutely rocked it! I agree with what super fly guy said about The Fly alone rocked. Heck Even Better Than the Real Thing had a slip up in the beginning and that rocked! :lol: U2 are truly a one of a kind band and I feel so lucky to be able to see them and appreciate their music.

Coldplay was actually on tv here in the US. where as U2 was only available via computer to most . I would like the band I saw on a large screen Hi -def TV better than the one I saw on a tiny computer screen also. I think that is what you are getting from twitter.

Back
Top Bottom