The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have not read anything, I think there are some spoilers out there

I am just going by how he presents himself and comes across, I think he and his whole family are phonies.

It's gonna be Roberto in the end. I been sayin. I can't wait to see what they get to do in Tahiti and where in Tahiti they are going cuz I have been there and it is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful--truly paradise!:love:

What's the deal with Frank? I don't get the gossip rags magazines any more :reject:

If you want to be spoiled?

The original report in People was that he also has a girlfriend...can't believe he has lasted this long...but it looks like he is going to tell her something while they are in Tahiti. I don't know, but he seems a bit gay to me...not that there is anything wrong with that...unless you are on a show trying to win a girls affections :shrug:

I got a weird vibe from Frank from the very first show. I know what's going to happen and it made me mad watching Aly waste her time visiting his family in Chicago. I just didn't feel that family connected as well with Aly as the others did. They just seemed sort of fake and that they were being "polite and presentable" for Frank's sake. Oh well, it will all unfold. :ohmy: I don't feel that Aly is 100% into Frank anyway.

I think she will actually pick Chris and Roberto will be the next Bachelor :drool:

yeah..I have been thinking it will be Chris too...cause he has totally flown under the radar...no air time...more drama when she picks him:| Roberto as te next bachelor would be:hyper::hyper:

I think she will actually pick Chris and Roberto will be the next Bachelor :drool:

For the sake of the future of the Bachelor/Bacherlorette show, this MUST happen. I repeat. It MUST happen.

Roberto as the Bachelor will be the most watched show in the history of television. The producers have no choice but to bribe Ally to dump Roberto.

As for Frank, why is this dude still on the show? He has got to be the wussiest guy ever. Talk about no confidence. I thought I was bad.

I thought all women were supposed to be attractive to confident guys. So why is Ally still interested in this total wuss? If anything, this gives a loser like me, some hope.

Frank really changed IMO from the first date to now. He is a wuss and Ally is blind not to read into his body language, his family and things Frank is saying. He's obviously got cold feet, he is obviously scared and has something going on. His family saying he is "an emotional guy" doesn't cut it......he's got something going on. It's almost as if somewhere along the line he was bribed to produce some drama or something. I don't get why Ally's still stringing him along. I don't see chemistry between them especially now when he is saying the strangest things and Ally is questioning them?:doh: That is a HUGE sign. She should have let him go last week. Oh well. Live and learn. He will get a free trip to Tahiti but all will not be Paradise for him there.

chrisbharrison

San Francisco, today is your day! Bachelor/Bachelorette Casting TODAY: 5pm - 9pm; Hotel Monaco, 501 Geary St., San Francisco, CA 94102

Should I go? :sexywink:

chrisbharrison

San Francisco, today is your day! Bachelor/Bachelorette Casting TODAY: 5pm - 9pm; Hotel Monaco, 501 Geary St., San Francisco, CA 94102

Should I go? :sexywink:

I've had the pleasure of being in your company before.

I can say you are a better candidate than most of the women that are on the show.

So, go for it.

You guys are sweet. :lol:

Hell no though I was totally kidding. It would be fun to do but I could never be away from home and my cats for that long. :reject:

It would be interesting though to see what kind of people would show up.

I hear what you're saying Sicy....I'd hate to leave my life basically for the time it took to film the show. Being on the show changes everything. It would be fun and I could totally see you on that show, but then I think I know how much you really would miss your cat and family. I bet they get all kinds at these casting calls. It would be fun to be one of the ones behind the scenes actually working on casting candidates for the show!! I'd love to do that!!

Okay, a lot of that show is contrived but I'm pretty sure her tears weren't.

I read on RealitySteve's site, and he's got a great track record, that Frank didn't want to go to Tahiti but ABC pretty much forced his hand. Still, he's pretty selfish:down:

This is the first time during any of the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows that I really felt bad for someone. She looked so devastated. :sad:

Frank Fail.

Roberto ftw but again I think she'll choose Chris and Roberto will be the next Bachelor.

Why does Frank wear girl jeans?

Also, he never gave Ali a fair chance, he should have waited a little longer,
at least until after the fantasy suite,
who knows he may have liked Ali more than his girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom