US Politics IV - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-25-2017, 07:06 PM   #201
The Fly

Local Time: 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Enough about Trump... what are your thoughts on Kim Jong Un?
Fair play to you

Old 10-25-2017, 07:06 PM   #202
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Awake n AZ View Post
I am always amazed by the alarmists who view this entire thing through the lens of a computer war simulation game.

Fearless Leader was educated in the west. Fearless Leader actually does take poops, regardless of what he convinces his people of. Fearless Leader bleeds, hurts, and is likely rather aware of his own mortality.

Fearless Leader also is living one kick ass life. He has the best foods…chefs on call 24 hours, some of whom become his best “friend”. He has Dennis Rodman on speed dial. Need a rare ingredient? Fearless Leader can send someone to get it. He can scramble the planes for an awesome bottle, or the DVD set of the Simpsons Season 2, sold out in the local video store. He has ALL the money and he can do ALL the drugs…one aid with a camera, 3 more with notepads to write on, one with a fresh needle of Naloxone, and another with a shaman on speed dial to talk baby Kim down if the trip somehow goes bad.

He has an awesome wooden desk with a phone on a tarmac. He probably has entire cities built just so he can go jump on the beds whenever he wants to. I imagine he has companionship of his choosing.

And to keep the hardliners from slipping cyanide into his morphine, he has to shake shit up here and there.

But does anyone REALLY think he wants to go through with it? Do you really think he wants to die? Because, again, remember…he doesn’t believe the hype. He knows when he gets a cold, when the cognac was just a bit too much and he gets to feel it and a $10,000 dinner get returned with violent force. He knows he is mortal. He may have convinced others he is not, but he knows.

So why, exactly, is he going to commit suicide at a relatively young age when all of the above-mentioned shit is still really, really fun?
bingo. he clearly likes being fat and powerful and worshipped. he's not giving that up.

Old 10-25-2017, 07:09 PM   #203
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
bingo. he clearly likes being fat and powerful and worshipped. he's not giving that up.
Seriously, won't somebody speak about Kim instead of Trump?
Old 10-25-2017, 07:10 PM   #204
The Fly

Local Time: 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFox View Post
That's why he can be dettered but he's sitting paranoid the US are going to decapitate him. One day he sees on his radar a B1B heading for the peninsula on one of their new aggressive routes, he panics thinking it's a decapitation strike and launches a missile at the B1. The fighters accompanying the B1B fire at the missile site and it escalates and the next thing it's war (probably nuclear).Turns out the B1B was only on a drill but KJU has miscalculated. This is why the aggressive US posture and "build up" isn't good, it increases paranoia in NK and risks miscalculation. There's a whole science behind deterrence and the US are doing the opposite of it at the moment. Not that I'm panicking but Trump is the least qualified and with the worst temperament for this situation.
Do you actually think he is in the dark as to what we are doing? That our military acts like Trump? That our military, if an order came from Trump to kill him, wouldn't drop a line?

Regardless of the child "in charge", we have adults running the show when the future of the world is at stake.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:13 PM   #205
War Child

Local Time: 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Awake n AZ View Post
Do you actually think he is in the dark as to what we are doing? That our military acts like Trump? That our military, if an order came from Trump to kill him, wouldn't drop a line?

Regardless of the child "in charge", we have adults running the show when the future of the world is at stake.
Yes, the US and NK don't talk. It's ripe for miscalculation. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.v...mber-b1-threat

They should start by setting up military to military comms to avoid miscalculation for a start.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:17 PM   #206
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgbbqpence View Post
Kim Jon Il is totally the one responsible for all of this Trump BS. He's a good man who hasn't done anything wrong (as president) and wouldn't hesitate to wipe out North Korea. That's why Kim wants a weak president like Hillary to take office. NK couldn't do it while Obama was president, but when they have the potential you know they'll strike when another weak figure leads this country.
So which formerly banned user are you?
Old 10-25-2017, 07:18 PM   #207
Blue Crack Addict

i just want to point out that i really enjoy the irony that TheFox's status thingy is currently "war child".
Old 10-25-2017, 07:20 PM   #208
War Child

Quote:
i just want to point out that i really enjoy the irony that TheFox's status thingy is currently "war child".
🤣
Old 10-25-2017, 07:20 PM   #209
Blue Crack Supplier

WAAZ funny (and true to most extents)

Dave C -yes, almost the full life of riley (but with hyper security) Why would he want to give that up!?
Old 10-25-2017, 08:36 PM   #210
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad n U 2 View Post
So which formerly banned user are you?
A quick Google search of his username will show that he's probably oregeropa... But might just be some Nazi shit, as his name is a right wing meme.

So he can fuck right off.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:48 PM   #211
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 02:22 PM
US Politics IV

Yeah, as a rule, anytime the first place a “noob” posts is in FYM, it’s kind of a giveaway. Only posting in FYM, and using an offensive right wing meme as a username doesn’t help, either.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:28 AM   #212
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Yeah, as a rule, anytime the first place a “noob” posts is in FYM, it’s kind of a giveaway. Only posting in FYM, and using an offensive right wing meme as a username doesn’t help, either.
it's so low effort though, can we keep it around for the laffs until it gets tired?
Old 10-26-2017, 02:33 AM   #213
Refugee

Local Time: 09:22 AM
Quote:
it's so low effort though, can we keep it around for the laffs until it gets tired?
Agreed. It's like bananas FYM-styles.

Also, would someone mind explaining what happened to oregeoropia? He was here, then he wasn't, and I missed whatever made that happen...
Old 10-26-2017, 06:51 AM   #214
Blue Crack Distributor

He had to go to Charlottesville. Something about a meeting, I dunno I wasn't really paying attention
Old 10-26-2017, 08:10 AM   #215
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
He had to go to Charlottesville. Something about a meeting, I dunno I wasn't really paying attention
I thought he was just too busy hitting on his cousin?
Old 10-26-2017, 10:30 AM   #216
Blue Crack Supplier

US Politics IV

In case people don’t know, LGBBQ is a reference to the electric shocks gay children were sometimes given in the past during the course of some versions of conversion therapy. And Mike Pence once supported the use of federal funds for conversion therapy.

Hence, Pence wants to fry up some gay at his LGBBQ.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:28 AM   #217
Blue Crack Addict

I'm sure some "fine people" could still use that as their username though.
Old 10-26-2017, 04:56 PM   #218
Refugee

Local Time: 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
In case people don’t know, LGBBQ is a reference to the electric shocks gay children were sometimes given in the past during the course of some versions of conversion therapy. And Mike Pence once supported the use of federal funds for conversion therapy.

Hence, Pence wants to fry up some gay at his LGBBQ.
Ah fuck. I mean, trolls are gonna troll, but the fact people make light of shit like that is pretty sad. So much progress as a species, evolution, medicine etc, and we're still fucking assholes.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:25 PM   #219
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...cc8be38fc2.gif
Old 10-26-2017, 05:26 PM   #220
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

That’s who I assume this Pence person or Oregropa / whatever his handle was, are when they post.