U2dem's breaktime - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-28-2007, 04:55 AM   #41
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 12:52 AM
To my 17 y.o. self

Go see more girls and try to get Tamara and Selina to.. don´t be so shy. Your life has many good and bad adventures for you, especially in your twenties. Prepare to rough it. And don´t miss the chances you get.

To my 33 y.o. self

Hey, you should smoke less, you should not lose your wonderful positive spirituality and you should care more about yourself, not so much about the troubles of others. Ok you got a good job and are full of things to do. It´s good that you love your parents and friends, but what will you do with all the love you wanted to give when sometimes you´re so full of hate?

Old 10-30-2007, 05:34 AM   #42
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by whenhiphopdrovethebigcars

It´s not bad at all. You´ll love the thrties once you get used to being old.
True that.

To my 17 year old self:

Spend more time with the people who live in the dorm and less time with the people who live in the "village." The people in the dorm are way cooler and you might actually get a real girlfriend. Stop being "in love" with those girls you're in love with right now. I mean it! Just get over it./Slaps 17 yr old/. Now. You're wasting valuable time mooning over them. Don't worry so much. Have more fun. All those songs you love now? You'll still love them in 17 years! Oh and one very vital thing. Don't tell everyone you're the Joker at the end of your senior year. Let em wonder.

To my 34 year old self:

Wow, you like U2? Enough to travel to Japan to see them in concert? I thought I hated U2! I liked the dreads! I wish you could have kept them longer. I can't believe you actually got married! I feel like I"m never gonna have a date (I know, I know I'm wasting too much time on the wrong girls. You told me already )You're pretty cool and living a much more exciting life than I expected. Keep writing! As much as you love it, you should have finished that novel by now!