Canada, where do we go from here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
1212martinrideau2.jpg

will anything be different?

i am a member of the liberal party as well as a fan of paul martin. a lot of the ideas floating around right now are solid but it will take some work to implement them in their promised format.

some of the cabinet appointments are questionable (esp. the one affecting the dept i work for) but only because they have never been given the opportunity-only time will tell i suppose.

the only thing that is for certain is paul martin's honeymoon of bliss with the canadian populace ends in 3...2...1....

Paul Martin will be elected in a landslide victory.

But he has done/said nothing that would convince me to vote for him rather than the NDP. He is too centrist, and our views diverge on a number of issues.

yep agree .. I will be watching thr Right Honarable closely.. it's our job to try and keep him to his word..

Paul Martin CEO for Canada- I hope he proves me wrong .. I hope he runs the country as a country and not as as buisness

Paul Martin is no GW:angry:
:hmm:However, Im sure GW could offer Paul some general tips in the sexiness dept..:dance:

thank u-

DB9

diamond, I am trying to be nice here, but this is the 2nd Canadian themed thread in 2 days that you have hijacked and spammed with material that is in no way relevant to the subject at hand.

I have never, in the almost 3 years of being a member here complained to a moderator about a poster, but you're really grating on my last nerve here.

anitram said:
diamond, I am trying to be nice here, but this is the 2nd Canadian themed thread in 2 days that you have hijacked and spammed with material that is in no way relevant to the subject at hand.

Offering something relevant would require knowing something about Canada. :hmm:

Melon

Back
Top Bottom