It's officially toooo quiet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ABEL said:
who knows! you might get it!

what kind of job?

Insurance sales..."to learn all of the in's and out's of the business". It's in a big, fancy building...and it's not an "interview"...it's a "career briefing"...:crack:...totally out of my league...I'm scared to go.

I want the job I interviewed for yesterday. *crosses fingers* I'll find out next week...

Okay, I NEED to go shower now!!!!!!!!! :|

Stop distracting me! :mad:

ABEL said:
insurance sales sounds kinda boring :der:

I know...insurance sales for the elderly, no less. :der:

I need a job though, and if they are going to give me an interview, I have to at least try. It doesn't mean it has to be my life's work.

Besides, my friend and I want to move to Roanoke in October. If that happens, whatever job I get here will be gone.

If I find a good job here though...I just won't be able to let myself move. :| We really need to save up some money.

I'm at work right now and it is so boring. I have no one to beat up and toss into the snow outside.

Time to leave for my job interview...I am so damn intimidated by just the building. :crack:

The buttons on my dress keep coming undone too, for some reason. :|

It's not that it's too tight either...I've lost weight, and it's actually getting too big now. So I guess I'm going to have to shop for new clothes soon...

:mad: Clothes Shopping :mad:

speaking of fumes...I just got out of my lab in which I worked with a lot of chloroform
several times I felt as though I could pass out

*note to self: steal chloroform from lab*

They are working with aspestos (sp?) in my Dads work but its sealed off he remembers it being in Chemistry kits and licking it off his hands he found this hilarious and I didnt find it funny:slant:

Okay...to take my mind off of things...I've decided to dust off the BCCC (Bonochick's Crappy CD Collection) and listen to some old gems that I used to be so in love with.

Oh, the memories..............

Now Playing: Rammstein

Coming Up: Gravity Kills

Oh fuck me. :|

I'm quite happy tonight though, I must say! Once again...quite happy!!!!! Look at me!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

:wave:

So...I mentioned earlier in this thread that I went to that "career briefing" for the job that seemed totally out of my league...well, I got a call for a second interview!! :ohmy:

Granted...yeah...I know that really doesn't mean anything, but it makes me feel a little better that I made this first cut...gives me a little more confidence in myself. :)

Back
Top Bottom