It's officially #dentist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Well, I did something I didn't want to do today....I made that appointment to get my tooth pulled and to get my new bridge :scream: :no:

I'm so not looking forward to getting a tooth pulled, but I am looking forward to getting my new bridge and getting my teeth bleached for free, and having a nice white smile :D

I'm hoping the tooth won't be too hard to get pulled since it's small and the one next to it has already been pulled.

I'm getting the tooth pulled on April 7 :yikes:

:yikes: goodluck Abel... When I had a tooth pulled, the poor dentist had to practilly climb on top of me. She couldn't get the right leverage to pull it LOL. She was a very cute (east) Indian so I didn't mind too much :wink: well other than the fact that she was pulling a tooth out :der:

Uh yea as I was saying... I hope it works out for ya :wave:

well I'm hoping that since the tooth next to it is already gone, they can get better leverage :yikes: lol

it's just the dentist, don't worry. :D

i got four wisdom teeth pulled a couple months ago. two were impacted, one was partially impacted, diagonally impacted, or whatever. and look at me! i was in no pain.

my husband's in the process of getting a lot of expensive dental work done. bridges, root canals, fillings... :wink:

: ouch:

my wisdom teeth were impacted (completely horizontal) too...I was sore for a couple of days, but I was okay.
You'll feel better in the long run.

But I'm a bad one to give dentist advice...I should go for a broken tooth and a couple of cavities, but I'm a wuss.

Back
Top Bottom