It's Official #wrath of Meggy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today is International Bitch Day apparently.

Someone just implied that I'm a mentally ill child molester.

I hate people. :|

Anyone who says that about meggy is deranged and deluded

today IS international bitch day. i almost hit this girl at the library. :mad:

and i can't believe some rudeness, grr...

:hug: meggie

I agree with international bitch day too bc my group that I am working on a supposed research paper with didnt show up for class and now I might have to write a 6 PAGE PAPER!!!!!:mad:

Sicy said:

On the forum???

Where! :mad:

Michael Jackson thread. I don't even LIKE Michael Jackson. AT ALL. What I was talking about had nothing to do with him. Some people can't seem to get that through their heads. :angry:

I just read it. :huh: I swear those girls all seem like the same person to me but I can never prove it.

But seriously.. I dont understand how you could not think that him sleeping in a bed with children other than his own is not wrong? :confused: :reject:

Sicy said:

But seriously.. I dont understand how you could not think that him sleeping in a bed with children other than his own is not wrong? :confused: :reject:

If you take Michael Jackson out of the equation, I don't think it's wrong. If I had kids and my husband and I went away for a weekend, there are several friends that I would trust to leave my kids with and if my kids wanted to sleep in the same bed, it wouldn't bother me at all. :shrug:

I guess :huh: But the fact is that it is Michael Jackson we're talking about. I'm sure the people you would choose to let your kids sleep with them would be normal and wouldnt have a history of child molestation. :|

Just my opinion.

Right. I wasn't talking about Michael Jackson in that thread at all, though. I was talking about the same thing Angela Harlem said because people were saying that in ANY situation it's wrong, and I just don't agree with that.

Well that makes more sense. I think its close minded to say in ANY situation.. but what do you think about it in Michael's situation?

Sicy said:
Well that makes more sense. I think its close minded to say in ANY situation.. but what do you think about it in Michael's situation?

I don't know really. I don't feel right commenting on it because I don't know him. I don't think anything inappropriate goes on, but I could be completely wrong. It seems like there would be a lot more reports of child molestation than just that one if anything were happening. :shrug: Like I said, I DO think someone needs to make sure that his kids are being taken care of.

I didn?t read the discussion yet, but I will soon. Anyone who disrespects my friends, can fuck off.

It is ridiculous to discuss about Michael Jackson anyway, in my very humble opinion.

Meegannie, don?t listen. There must be some idiot. Just let those negative emotions glide off you. :hug:

It was the mental illness things that got to me most. How people like that should be "put away" and things like that. My mother has a mental illness and acts like a child sometimes and it's frustrating as hell, but it's really hard to go places and hear people who don't know her make comments or give us looks. And she certainly isn't going to kill someone and is perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

A girl at work today is being a bitch too. :scream: :sad: I so wish I could quit working here. Damn having to save money. :mad:

:hug:
The lack of maturity in people amazes me sometimes...not that it has anything to do with age, I mean there are very young people who make very insightful comments, yet older people who can't follow the line of an argument and just lash out with hateful remarks to make up for it. :tsk:

sorry work sucks :hug:. my school work and some dumbass lecturers here suck too. :( I might go to a protest though...:shifty: Should I take pictures and send them to phil?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom