Its Official # Trivial Persuit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*consoles other shannon

collective thoughts of tom will get us through the difficult period following our victory over team pillow.

the only way you could hurt me is by subjecting me to Toms scathing voice

:drool: shannon :drool: that avatar :love:

i can just hear him say "good evening and welcome to NBC news" followed shortly by "tonight, the fleecing of America".

:heart:

This is by far the greatest thread ever. For completely unknown reasons. :shifty:

I want in on the triv pursuit. I maybe swear it has absolutely nothing to do with the mention of lovely ladies in panties. :sexywink:maybe. :evil:

Flower, your av is starting to creep me out. not because I have something against Tom Brokaw, but because now I'm reading your posts like it's Tom Brokaw saying them. :huh:

diemen-

you may not have in on trivial pursuit solely because you don't enjoy the idea that other shannon's posts are being broadcast with tom's voice.

:p

and remember, there won't be any ladies in sexy underwear making sexy poses. team tom will obliterate team pillow and only basstrap will be the one in undies posing.

keep that in mind :sexywink:

Bah,

I like Trivial Pursuit, and I missed it.

One time my roommates and this other guy were playing this '80s version on Trivial Pursuit, and the Entertainment questions were......dated.

Anyway, this guy said that if I got the question right he would kiss me (sarcastic, he's not gay, I'm not gay).

Well I got it right and he just sat there for awhile. Then I convinced him (and everyone else there) that he didn't have to kiss me. It was a close one though, because everyone wanted to see us embarass ourselves.

And so ends another tale of Trivial Pursuit gone bad.

I don't want to play trivial pursuit with any of you

you'll all hate me because I won't let you win

undies or no undies

Lilly said:
diemen-

you may not have in on trivial pursuit solely because you don't enjoy the idea that other shannon's posts are being broadcast with tom's voice.

:p

and remember, there won't be any ladies in sexy underwear making sexy poses. team tom will obliterate team pillow and only basstrap will be the one in undies posing.

keep that in mind :sexywink:

Ohhh. :(

In that case, I'll come with my camera and take embarassing pictures of Basstrap for all to see! :mac:

Back
Top Bottom