it's official sail to the moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
there are no words.

i love it too much.

i think i'm going to cry.

thom's voice is heart shattering.

i cannot take it.

it's so undeniably, incredibly amazing.

i need this song.

i lovelovelovelovelovelovelove it.

a lot.

i feel like i'm in a trance.

i'm being lame but i don't care because you should all go download it now.

go.

now.

i love it.

:|

Last edited:
I'm currently in Ryanland...mesmerized by these boots I got in the mail...*dreamin'...............*

what a great great song....

one of their best id say. cant wait till it comes out with the studio finishings.

here are the lyrics...nothing earth shattering, but with the music and mood of the song it fits like a glove on oj...oh wait, no not at all like that!

anyway here it is:

sail to the moon

i sucked the moon
i spoke too soon
and how much did it cost?
i was dropped upon
moonbeams
and sailed on shooting stars

maybe you'll
be president
but know right from wrong
or in the flood
you'll build an Ark

and sail us to the moon
sail us to the moon
sail us to the moon
sail us to the moon

damn the absence of speakers on this computer

I can't wait to get home now!

i'm listening to it again now this morning.

it's so freaking beautiful.

can you say obsessed?

i can't stop.

but i have to.

i need to go take a shower so when my parents pick me up for thanksgiving i'm not still sitting here in my pajamas listening to this damn song.

bye.

..quite a beautiful song..I love the gentle finale around 03.27 to the end..the rest is had grown on me slightly over repeated listenings. Really will be fascinating to see how the studio version prepares it

grammarifically uncool moment #01

ACROB@T said:
the rest is had grown on me slightly

I've let you down Miss Flower :(

..on a fascinating side note...this American Pizza is not very American..silly Pommies trying to pass off their Pizzas as American :eyebrow:

...seems I can't get the damn thing off repeat either..really is an addictive addition to their collection..beautiful vocals..feels a little like its floating between Kid A and The Bends

currently downloading...hurry up!! :mad:

Kid a and the bends are my two fav radiohead albums...i want to hear this!! I'm so impatient..

jkayet said:
currently downloading...hurry up!! :mad:

Kid a and the bends are my two fav radiohead albums...i want to hear this!! I'm so impatient..

it has certain moments in the performance which lean towards both albums for me~and certainly Amnesiac too..its hard to really pin it down though because its feels a little different to what they have written up to now..has a beautiful ethereal spirit to it..

:up: Wow, it is beautiful. :D I'm looking forward to album... :)
It makes me want to go listen to nick drake now...it sounds nothing like it at all, so i don't know why...maybe that ethereal quality...

Bonochick, have you seen the latest nme? If not, you should check it out... :yes:

jkayet said:

Bonochick, have you seen the latest nme? If not, you should check it out... :yes:

No...and everybody is talkin' 'bout it at the Ryan forum...but there isn't anyplace by me that sells NME. :banghead: :scream: :sad: :sigh:

I want it, I want it! :(

Bonochick said:

No...and everybody is talkin' 'bout it at the Ryan forum...but there isn't anyplace by me that sells NME. :banghead: :scream: :sad: :sigh:

I want it, I want it! :(
PM me your address...i can just tear out the article and mail it from here...if you want the whole magazine, i might be able to send it home w/ meegannie or something, but if you just are interested in the article, I can send you the pages that talk about him... ??? :)

I've listened to a few times and it is a really beautiful song!!

really

a grower too, which is always good

I can't wait to see what they do to this, cos Radiohead are masters in the studio!

that being said...it doesn't touch the beauty and sheer intensity of Amnesiacs greatest, Life in A Glass House

"only, only, only, only"
*shivers*

i want to listen to it now but i'm at my parents house and they don't have it here.

now you are all under my command....

:macdevil:

wait...is this song on the 'i might be wrong live recordings'??? There's another beautiful radiohead song called 'true love waits' that is on there. It's only been played live, not in the studio, but hopefully it'll be on an album soon. :)

it's not on the live recording.

i want to listen to it now again.

my internet use is quite limited while i'm at my parents. it ties up the phone lines. i haven't checked any of the forum out besides a little io.

you all miss me don't you?

Back
Top Bottom