It's Official OMG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I love the Stones even more now than I did before.

:drool: :drool:

It was great, save for the fucking dead people behind us (who, during the VERY FIRST SONG- Brown Sugar, btw-poked me in the back and said, "Excuse me, we can't see anything..." :yell: Asses....).

Aaaanyways....omfg, it was fucking awesome. Mick just floors me with his energy, and Charlie reminds me of a certain other drummer (during intros everyone went nuts for him and got him to smile, it was funny :laugh: )....Keith, holy flippin cow. :drool:

Keef90.jpg

I love the leopard print shirt he wore....damn.

No Doubt kicked ass, I wish I had been closer to see Gwen jump around (and to see her ring, lol). She was crazy!

Dad loved it, he had a blast and so that makes me very happy. :D

I'm really tired, and have to refuel for Ryan tomorrow. :yawn:

Nite!

was just looking at some stones sites before bed....lmao

Check this out:

Keith Richards and wife Patti attended the premiere Wednesday night for the third season of HBO's mob drama "The Sopranos (news - Y! TV Coverage)", having just returned to their Connecticut estate from their home in Jamaica, Rose added. Richards is friends with guitarist ''Little'' Steven van Zandt, a co-star on the show.

:laugh: :laugh:

maybe before this cali thing i'll make a pit stop in NY first:hyper:

ok, i'm really going to bed now. :yawn:

April!!!!!

I figure this is my best shot for you seeing this.......

I'm leaving at 1:30 today...it should only take me 2 hours to get to your house, but I want to make sure I don't get caught in construction (or, even more likely, I get my ass lost! :D ). So I should be at your place between 3:30 and 4:00!!!! :hyper:

Oh...and I'm glad you had so much fun! Did you scream out Mick's name for me?!?? :D

i'm sooooooooo glad you had fun!!! they kick ass live, don't they?!

:dance:

i'm so jealous you get to see my current obsession, ryan, tonight... :drool: :heart:

your weekend is kicking ass.

:wave:

Gwen wasnt wearing her ring at the show in MPLS....and i was right up front...:(

so sorry! She WAS however MEGAHOT....
3357756%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E2323344%3A5%3A9%3C5ot1lsi

Is it wrong to be somewhat attracted to a woman even thought i'm straight???

Last edited:
er, i didn't scream mick's name but i did scream "KEEEEIITTH"

daisybean said:
That is awesome!!!!!

Did you get that bitch shirt?

Haha, nope, they didn't have them there!! They had every other one of the women's shirts but that one. Dad's giving me some cash so I can get it off the website in a few weeks. :D

It was so great....I can't wait for Ryan tonight. :love: :drool:

ok....
I like this thread...

gold stars for everybodys charts today

holy cats, girl...i want to *honk* him on the top of his piano

Screaming Flower said:
i'm sooooooooo glad you had fun!!! they kick ass live, don't they?!

:dance:

i'm so jealous you get to see my current obsession, ryan, tonight... :drool: :heart:

your weekend is kicking ass.

:wave:

Check out B&C....:drool: I had a total "Almost Famous" moment. (He played while I stood next to him for the crowd, :hyper: )

I :heart: this weekend. Too bad I gotta face reality tomorrow morning. :crack:

Re: i was thinking how i wished you and ladylemon were there last night too

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I know. I'm like :hyper:...BC's prolly still pinching herself! :D

*told all of my co-workers*

*called Mom to tell her*

*made new avatar*

*made new signature*

*changed location*

*turned off U2 today b/c I only wanna listen to Ryan* :drool:

Dude...I'm dying......I am STILL not over it!!!!!!!

:combust:

I have to include some non-Ryan highlights of the trip:

~Spotting the "1001" sign on top of a building

BC: "Hey, that's a palindrome! Wow!!!"

April: *takes a picture*

~When driving to April's and thinking I was lost, I experienced many different Interference smilies...I swear...I acted these out exactly as they are shown, in this order. :laugh: :

:|
:ohmy:
:der:
:uhoh:
:sad:
:scream:
:crazy:

*realizes I have found my exit*

:hyper:

~April and I came to almost a complete stop on a Detroit freeway in order to read the signs (they were hard to read because of the sun shinin')...'twas a cool feeling, for some reason (for me, anyway...don't know 'bout April...she was probably too busy diggin' her fingernails into the dashboard because of my driving)

~We perfected our Weebl and Bob impersonations

~April's U2 collection kicks ass (I want her room!!!!!)

Last edited:
I am so happy for you guys. That sounds like the best time.

Some of us have to live vicariously through you because like I said in a different thread, la Noodle doesn't know how to go about meeting people where she lives now. I so wish I lived near a nice Interferencer to go to dinner/movies/concerts/dancing with.. but I don't and it's hard.

So to those of you who can and do get together - relish every moment you are able to share with one another.. and think of ways to get us satellite IO'ers to your neck of the woods. :wave:

Re: I wish i had someone to do weeble and bob with

Ali Rose said:
How Handy. :D:D:D

That's what I said when we finally found a sign that pointed us in the right direction. :D

"This stool high!"

"Stop peeing on me!"

:lmao:

There's a place in Detroit called the Ham Palace...doesn't that sound like fun?????

Back
Top Bottom