It's Official List for me please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
an ugly fat naked man could fall through the ceiling onto your computer crushing it and electrocuting him. After having to pay the lawsuit filed and won by the fat man, you have to buy a new computer. Computer prices, of course, have gone up to astronomical amounts due to the rarity of computer chips, since Silicon Valley has been hit by the bubonic plague.

snow doesn't pour silly southern girl!

:mad: but the car WAS frozen shut this morning when i had to drive to my class because my alarm didn't go off.

i didn't get a chance for lunch today.

You started shopping at "mom's kitchen" because your grocery money went to fix your car.

Tree limbs, powerlines and roads have a nice coating of icy crap on them.

It takes you an hour to remember how to convert a wav file into an mp3

Your sinuses may not be able ot wait until payday next Thursday.

You remember that at this time five years ago, your life was completely upsidedown and fucked up, and was about to only get worse.

:hmm: well, i can't think of what i was doing 5 years ago besides something middle schooly.

though that part about the sinuses really sounds like it sucks *offers kleenex*

and no fat MEN, but perhaps a fat WOMAN could, because the girls above me like to stomp around all day, though i don't know their weight. :scratch:

Lilly said:
:hmm: well, i can't think of what i was doing 5 years ago besides something middle schooly.

Well it was probably better than what I was doing...little tidbit, when a doctor says "I have some news for you," that's not good.

Be thankful for what you do have instead of being annoyed by your noisy neighbors.

Don't let the small shit get to you and it's all small shit.

sorry...I'm pissy right now.

no, you have a great point...i'm just so fecking frustrated, my computer crashed hard today and won't be up for another week. :mad:

:wave: feel better though!

Or you could have knocked your head and forgotten how to speak French

Parlez-vous Francais? :flirt:

oui je le parle.

et puis, ce n'est pas un bon idee parce que j'ai mon classe de francais au jour d'hui.

Re: Re: It's Official List for me please...

arw9797 said:

U2 could break up....:|

*sticks fingers in ears* I can't hear you la la la la

*remembers that she is reading, not listening :crack:*

Let's see.....interference's server could go down again :no:

but since my computer is broken and i am dependent on friends to use their computers, i wouldn't notice interference going down...and perhaps would be out of the loop on U2 breaking up.

yeah, daisy tops it with sinus infections, so if ig ot one today, this would, in fact, be the worst day ever.

Walkron could slap the shit out of you to bring you back to your sense's.
*Slap Slap, you're a big girl, Slap Slap*

I'm sorry Lilly, it's tough Luv you know.

WE MISS YOU:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

how about...you feel like you're getting the flu 3 days before you're supposed to leave on a wonderful vacation to Arizona :(

and no matter how much you try and tell yourself that you're hot and feverish because its warm outside or you feel like throwing up because you ate something bad yesterday or you have a pounding headache because you read too much the night before...you know you might miss your chance to see Coldplay and ruin a vacation you've been planning since November. :scream:

I curse my sister for bringing her germs into my house :mad:

Oh, I got a good one.....
Every political party could stop exsisting, and a new super-conservative right-wing, abortion-hating, party can replace all others.

And then you would get Jolly Ranchers stuck in your hair.

if that happened jeff, i'd flee our country like a banshee.

:sigh: and i'd have to cut my hair

and yes beth, today was rock star. i got a cd from my wife and a valentine with some $$ from my mother. :hyper:

yay lilly :D :dance:

my day was better too...I don't have the flu :wave:

I was a little disapointed that my 36 year no cavity streak has been broken and I have to get my very first filling but it could have been worse. I'm happy :)

Back
Top Bottom