It's Official # I'm always the last to know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
about these damn smilies!

Cuz I never use the standard post or reply!

All I do is watch you guys go :blahblah:

So why don't you :applaud: me for being such a dumb@$$

:angry:

I've been tempted to gather up every single smilie out there and putting them onto one page.

But then I realised that the hunt is the most fun part of finding new smilies :wink:

i didn't know about them either cos i only use the ones i can remember how to type and none of the others cos my computer can't handle loading the whole list...

i like :applaud: a lot

:blahblah: is cool, but i don't see myself using it a lot.....i used it a lot in one post

but :applaud: is the best :up:

Last edited:
:blahblah: rocks! I've never seen that one before. I think my all-time favourite is still :happy: though. But :faint: might come in useful sometimes. And :cute: is invaluable when talking about kitties. :happy:

I haven't used either of those two new ones...I'm such a virgin...

Okay, here we go!

:blahblah: :applaud:

Okay, that felt good!

Okay, well not really.

Okay, I've said "Okay" a lot...

Damn.

That's Okay Kat, because we're all Okay, Okay? Does anyone remember that Okay Cola? I remember that it didn't taste so Okay but I drank it anyways heh heh. I guess everything will be Okay afterall

I :heart: smilies. This one :applaud: is so damn cute and happy. I love to use :cute: when I'm talking about kitties.. and of course who could live withouth :angry: or :|. I had a good opportunity to use :blahblah: last nite.. it felt good.

:heart: smilies :heart:

My friend says I'm the only person he knows that's sooo into smilies. :crack: He should meet everyone on Interference.

Back
Top Bottom