It's Official I sometimes mistake U2Girl416 for U2Girl1978

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
U2Girl416 probably thought I was on crack when I asked her about her cat Chloe. :crack:

Sicy, you haven't been yourself lately.

you've seen fish as thread icons, last.fm charts in avs, and just recently you saw Kayla for sale on eBay.

i suggest you go lay down for a while. take time out for a bit. and hope for the best :hug: :)

the rockin edge said:

wtfff.jpg

:shifty:

^ :lol:

I get them mixed up, too...I was reading 416's journal thinking I was reading 1978's and I was wondering when she moved to Chicago. :der:

Sicy said:
U2Girl416 probably thought I was on crack when I asked her about her cat Chloe. :crack:

You're right Sicy...I was like hmmm, Chloe? and then I knew you had to be talking about a cat. :lol: It was funny though. Let me know what I can do to avoid this confusion for you (and probably others) :wink:

no harm done. I still :heart: you Sicy (Ok, and everyone else who has us confused too)

~Diana

I edited it this morning :lol: :reject:

Well I dont think there's much you can do besides change your name and that's not really practical so.. I'll just have to pay better attention.

I'm glad I'm not the only one though!

I sometimes get Hewson mixed up with Headache in a Suitcase.

Also Axver with snowlock.

Even U2Man and ponkine on occasion.

U2Girl1978 said:

Hi! My name is Julie and I'm U2Girl1978. :lol:

Think if we kept quoting each other, we might get her more confuzzled? :lmao: :whistle:

My name is Maja and I'm U2girl.

:shifty: Just how many of us are there?

Back
Top Bottom