IT'S OFFICIAL # Checking out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DiGi said:
Can I be your kangaroo sidekick?

I might look something like this:
c9039mid.gif

We could travel the country hustling and pan handling the streets and probably make a ton of cash

BWAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHAAA!!

:yes: :up: :applaud:

god help me this is my morning

i love the phrase "choose gentle or ferocious"
clearly defining that there are two types of people in the world.

Lilly is on board with the elephant with the pink tutu. I like it very much. Screams "I support Barbara Bush and the women of the Republican Party." Very nice.

Jenn is a fox. Silly girl, I am talking about the costume. :sexywink: Nevermind. :der:

Yup....my new favorite show!
1.jpg

It will be destination television for me....Monday's at 9pm CST. The first few clips from last night's first show were even flimed in Minneapolis.

Last edited:
that show has me laughing so hard that my laughter turns to silent laughter which is the most painful type of laugh. i love it when they are in the UK :lmao:

here meg, they even have a penguin on the show here is his bio:

[q]
bio_penguin_a3.jpg

Born and raised on Iceberg #8567 in the Antarctic, the penguin grew up with a zest for life and all things chilly. His happy days of frolicking, splashing and flapping his little penguin flippers abruptly ended, however, when the penguin saw a flock of arctic terns flying carelessly overhead. Seeing other birds that could fly when he could not sent the penguin into a deep depression, and he hitched a ride on a scientific research plane back to the United States, where he caught a matinee of "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer". The thought that a reindeer could fly while he could not was too much for the penguin to bear. After an attempted suicide, he was confined to the Blakley-Kingsford Mental Asylum in Rochester, New York where he spent five horrible years until his release in 1997.

Homeless, penniless and with nowhere to go, the penguin turned to alcohol and self-prostitution to ease the pain.

After suffering many years of nun jokes and snide tuxedo remarks he continues to wander the streets in search of happiness, the ability to fly, and a cool place to rest his head[/q]

Letterman is always sending a man in a bear suit around town doing crazy stuff. One time he also kept sending guys in really bad Spiderman costumes into a restaraunt until there were like 10 of them in there. People started to leave the restaraunt and no one laughed. :slant:

I haven't read the past three page but I assume we have talked about Conan's masterbating bear?

no.

me and my fellow charachters will be asexual (in costume).

again - this is a vow - while in cotume, no drinking, no talking, no masturbating.

We shall bring ourselves to happiness by bringing smiles to peoples faces - not by drinking, smoking, talking or masturbating.

Recapture the innocence of childhood (by donning a furry costume).

Last edited:
I'm sure all her years on earth has given her an almost supernatural understanding of the world and her place in it; such childish activities would seem bare and trivial to her

Back
Top Bottom