it's official #1555

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snow is great
it has to be cold when it snows though
and that means ice
and we all know what ice means
perilous parking lots

it stopped two minutes later and now it is sunny.

chicago weather.... :crazy:

damn lake effect.... :mad:

I haven't seen snow in like, 8 years!!

I'm in Fort Worth, Texas right now though - and it's mighty nippily here! Yowza!! :eek:

Ron Weasley?
undecided.gif

HP special effects pale compared to LOTR
I mean those freaking blue thingy's in the cage look like they could come from shrek

and the broom scenes are hardly much more real looking than the first starwars scene where they chase through the woods

I still wanna see the new HP though

what I couldn't understand was why the films duration went fully into 2 1/2 hours worth...was interesting also to count the number of times Rupert Grint's voice kept breaking..wonder how many more years they can maintain the franchise..enjoyable film anywho..

~.~think its fair to say Two Towers was always going to be the movie event of the year no matter what..can't come sooner..

ron weasley makes funny faces a lot

harry potter was cute.

i'm so excited for two towers i could implode. they showed the trailer and i was very :hyper: and :combust:

:drool:

Other Shannon, I can tell you live in a city sans automobile.

:sad: Good old So Dak doesn't plow until the storm is finished. SO, I get to walk to class with snow around my knees. And there's ice at the bottom of that snow cos they don't salt their sidewalks. :mad: what the :censored: would posess people NOT to salt their sidewalks.

[/rant]

snow is pretty.

Back
Top Bottom