IO: This world is for right-handed folk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
It's tough
:|

Especially when everyone in work laughs at me when I try to wrestle the tags off clothes using the detagging machine. :mad:

lefties Friggin RULE! YAAY!

O.K., where was I going to go with Lara's thread here? Oh..."It's tough"....anyone see SNL last weekend with the mockery of the presidential debates?

My youngest brother is a lefty, I tell him he should move to Ireland or U.K. ---they drive on the left hand side of the road, the driver's side is on the left, making the clutch easy for lefties.

At least driving a stick shift would be easier for him.

all the smiliesa are lefties

i feel lefty out

boom

tish

i'm a lefty :wave:

did I know you were left handed, laura :hmm:

apparantly the word 'sinister' is from the latin for 'on the left'. lefties in the olden days were considered to be evil and satanic. :|

also, on top of all the non-lefty descrimination, there is some research that says we don't live as long either. although I prefer to believe the research that says that that research is bollocks.

http://www.left-is-right.com/ lol this website is like Ned Flander's shop

bammo2 said:
i'm a lefty :wave:

did I know you were left handed, laura :hmm:

apparantly the word 'sinister' is from the latin for 'on the left'. lefties in the olden days were considered to be evil and satanic. :|

also, on top of all the non-lefty descrimination, there is some research that says we don't live as long either. although I prefer to believe the research that says that that research is bollocks.

http://www.left-is-right.com/ lol this website is like Ned Flander's shop

I know, my Dad always tells me I would have been burnt at the stake in the old days. He thinks he is hilarious sometimes.

I told my Mum I would make a business making file blocks with the wholes punched on the right hand side so we could put them in our files and easily write in them. (I bet that shop online has them!!!!) she told me that was a crap idea and would only appeal to a small percentage of the community. She then laughed her legs off when she looked at my notes for class. I repunch holes on the right-hand side of the page. :uhoh:

I am a lefty too!

In the colonist days they made us lefties write with our right hands or else we were evil.

I have heard that lefties don't live as long because of the stress of living in a right handed world. I really hope that isn't true!:yikes:

[q]
apparantly the word 'sinister' is from the latin for 'on the left'. lefties in the olden days were considered to be evil and satanic. [/q]

:|

[q]
also, on top of all the non-lefty descrimination, there is some research that says we don't live as long either. although I prefer to believe the research that says that that research is bollocks. [/q]
:grumpy:

:up: I like this site. :hmm: http://www.thelefthand.com/thelefthand/

Last edited:
Hi Laura! :wave: I'm a lefty too!
I understand that its hard sometimes. :hug:

Most of the lefties I ever met were very interesting, intelligent, and sweet people.

My teacher once told me years ago that in his school (when he was a kid) if you were left handed you was forced to sit on your left hand and write with your right one.

I am also a lefty.

My Dad was, until he got to school (Ireland) where they hit him on his left hand every time he used it to write. He still has scars on his knuckles from this barbaric behaviour....:huh:

Back
Top Bottom