IO - TFIF, let's ban things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
like jagermeister.

dont want your feet all up in the air now do you.

there's always the sun
always
always
always the sun

who sings that song?

yes, just googled it, after i posted above. should have googled first really. lol

unless somebodys covered it recently. is it not recent?

Last edited:
sounds rather old. like hoodoo gurus/duran duran old. same era.

khanada would like this song, if she doesnt already.

and the hoodoos.

im going to see the radiators soon beli. wish me luck. last time i went to this pub and saw the angels a few weeks back, they ran out of jim beam. there was almost a riot.

:D

thankfully the jack daniels sufficed, for the druinken western suburbs types'

:ja:

Don't ban Jägermeister. It's the traditional après ski drink for our family. The icier, the better. :drunk:

Instead, let's ban...

:hmm:

Reason!
:coocoo:

guess what else. im now a criminal,

i suggest we ban jager, speeding camers and i forget the 3rd tihng.

oh yes, laptops.
i cant type on this stupid thing
:grumpy:

marty there are no ski fields in holland,. apres my arse!
like holland isnt cold enough., you need mulled wine, not frozen hippy herbal pot drinks.

did you know there is some supsicius herb in jager? maybe like the coloenels's secret 11 herbs and spices. but more like pot.

:shifty:

Sounds like the Stranglers then. I was worried someone might have butchered it recently and me, not one for watching Video Smash Shits, was unaware.

A pub with no Jim Beam? Im sure theres probably a Barnsy song about that. lol

During all the Henry Rollins crap last week, the playlist on his website had listed an old Australian song by The Victims. Had me wondering if that was The Victims ie an earlier incarnation of the Hoodoo Gurus. Must investigate into this.

Am I rambing yet?

Last edited:
well there was jim beam at the start of the night, but you know how us westies get.

what was the henry rollins crap? can you oparaohrase? i have no interest in that forum....

:D

The Henry Rollins Im Going To Preview Vertigo Bwahahahahaha Crap.

Anyway, on his radio station there was a playlist published and it featured some obscure Aussie songs from some compilation that I forgot to write down. Im sure he will have changed his web page by now. Hang on, just going to have a look.....

Angela Harlem said:
guess what else. im now a criminal,

i suggest we ban jager, speeding camers and i forget the 3rd tihng.

oh yes, laptops.
i cant type on this stupid thing
:grumpy:

Jäger: no
Speeding cameras: yes (just got my first speeding ticket a few weeks ago. Yes, I'm quite a decent driver)
Laptops: no (typing on one now, this is my link to Interference and Testje during the day)

Angela Harlem said:
marty there are no ski fields in holland,. apres my arse!
like holland isnt cold enough., you need mulled wine, not frozen hippy herbal pot drinks.

No, but there are in Austria (and France and Switzerland).

did you know there is some supsicius herb in jager? maybe like the coloenels's secret 11 herbs and spices. but more like pot.

No, I don't know. And I don't care. It tastes quite good. :drunk:

Besiders, pot isn't illegal... here. :p

beli said:
We should ban Alpha Males who sit with their legs wide apart on the train taking up more than their alloted space on the seat.

I hate people who do that when they are talking to you but constantly touch themselves. There is a guy in one of my french classes who does that. It's really annoying. :|

I'd like to ban bad music and people I don't like and bills and junk mail
:drool:

Angela Harlem said:
i want to add tequila to the list.

it makes you feet up in the air too.

Another no.
Ban Pisang Ambon instead (horrible green colour, even worse taste).
And coffee. :yuck:

I'd also like to ban fat frogs. They were the reason I was so drunk last night. It is a combination of drinks I don't even like - alchopops like smirnoff, wkd blue and orange bicardi breezers and it's green --> :| a bit like that.

We don't call it pot here.
I remember my friend took it once and got stuck in a laundry basket in a hotel and we couldn't get him out. My friends Grandad takes it for back pain and he knows all the drug dealers in their town and apparently has a cupboard full of food for when he gets an attack of the munchies. :lol: :huh:

I know, she said she didnt call it pot and then ran off on a tangent about her grandfather and a laundry basket and forgot to tell us what she actually does call pot! :|

zonelistener said:
The norn speak a completely different English :huh:

I know. That's why I get excited when I meet folk from here. They are on my wavelength and we can discuss things from here that nobody else would know about like the glue sniffers and scottish homeless woman. :uhoh:

My sister is cracking me up here. She's taking videos of us on her new phone. /random

Back
Top Bottom