IO: Pippin's a thief

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
so i was sitting at home reading my newspaper and pippin jumps onto my lap. at first im thinking aaaaawww she's reading the paper with me:cute: then after 30 seconds, she bites the papers, then jumps off my lap running away from me. im yelling HEY!! come back here you thief!! and daisy's just laughing at me cuz im like really mad. then pippin just lays on the paper, rolling around on it, then as if by magic, she's rollled up in the newspaper. she's glaring at me as if to say...this is mine now so ha.

:|

You should send tiny dancer's mean ham loaf after her...that will teach her a lesson! :up:

yeah, my mom keeps telling me she has issues because she was taken from her mother at such a young age. so she steals because she's adopted...oi:|

lucy attacked and bit into a brand new bag of hamster chips yesterday.

she was awfully surprised to end up with a mouthful of cedar shavings.

:lol:

Today my neighbors cat bit into a bottle of bleach and started foaming at the mouth :|
My neighbor was completely freaking out. Luckily he is ok but... um yeah.. :crack:

Chloe's favorite thing to do now is remove all of the fake flowers from the Barbie Dream House's flowerbeds...and leave them scattered all over the house. :mad:

It's so cute to see her carry those flowers around...even up and down stairs...:cute:...but so annoying!!!!!!! mad:

She's ruined/lost so much of my Barbie stuff. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom