IO i'm too poor for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

e edge

The Fly
i went to the shop yesterday to buy myself Blender. there was no Blender but there were lots of other magazines with U2 on the covers. i wanted to buy all of them! but... normally everything in UK costs sth like 2-3 times more than here in poland. Q costs Ł3.50 in Uk, right? so it should cost Ł 1.50-2 in poland, so that polish peole could afford it. unfortunetelly it costs Ł8...
and so i couldn't buy it. i won't mention other magazines prizes :(.

i prefere not to even think about the concert tickets prizes if they come somewhere nearby...

I spend way too much on music magazines...always...regardless of if U2 is in them or not. :reject:

I bought two U2 books yesterday too. :reject:

so... U2's iPod... U2 Collectors set (for iPod)... U2's HTDAAB Box Set...

yes... they're too expensive...

:|

It's impossible to buy every UK magazine that mentions something about U2. No just because of the price, but also because of the plenty of u2 stuff in magazines :)

Estratos said:
It's impossible to buy every UK magazine that mentions something about U2. No just because of the price, but also because of the plenty of u2 stuff in magazines :)

especially lately. but i want that Q magazine! does anybody have this article, so i could at least read it?

i'm really hungry for U2 :D

Moze zrobimy z tego Polskie forum :p Niech sie obcokrajowcy ucza poslkiego, a co! <---- I wonder how long would it take for an English to translate this sentence :)

Estratos said:
Moze zrobimy z tego Polskie forum :p Niech sie obcokrajowcy ucza poslkiego, a co! <---- I wonder how long would it take for an English to translate this sentence :)

:D ciekawe ile czasu minie zanim administratorzy to wyrzuca. nie wiedza o co chodzi- moze cos knujemy :D.

i wonder when this posts will be banned. you never know what we are talking about here :)

Back
Top Bottom