Which is better Pop or Creed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is better?

• Pop

Votes: 69 82.1%
  • Anything by Creed

Votes: 15 17.9%

• Total voters
Re: Re: POP!!!!

SamanthaPuff said:

Well it's obvious you haven't, or you'd know that those bands fall into VERY different categories!

ROCK:

CREED
NICKELBACK(Canadian not American)
PUDDLE OF MUDD
STAIND

POP:

TRAIN

ROCK/RAP/RAPCORE:

LINKIN PARK
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
PAPA ROACH
LIMP BIZKIT
SLIPKNOT
POD

PUNK/POP:

THIRD EYE BLIND
BLINK 182
SUM 41 (who are Canadian not American)

If you hate them all and just want to say the all 'suck' that's your opinion, but don't label them all as the same thing, because they aren't.

Thank you for trying to clear that up. I don't like it when people say all new bands sound alike and suck. It's just like all other times, some are good and some suck. Some do sound alike but like in her list there are all different kinds of music going on they don't all just sound alike. Limp Bizkit and Train and Blink sound nothing alike. There has been too much of the copycat rap stuff going on but now thank goodness it's starting to go out. The next big thing looks like The Strokes and The Hives and stuff like that which I think is better and has cuter guys!

Last edited:
corkysm78.gif
corkysm78.gif
corkysm78.gif
corkysm78.gif
corkysm78.gif
corkysm78.gif
corkysm78.gif
corkysm78.gif
corkysm78.gif
*POP*???

:lol: Oh my god...This thread gets my vote for the most amusing...ever...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes...I, Jen, am an official member of the "Pop Police" :rolleyes:

Seriously, I would rather listen to country music, the Backstreet Boys, or Barney (you know, that big purple dinosaur) than Creed.

Blow away, Scott Stapp, blow away. You suck!

I've never actually been made physically sick by music. That's kinda weird. I'm glad that doesn't work on me.

if people thought i was hard to deal with in comparing the two u2 albums people bitch about most -all that vs. pop do NOT boil my blood further by saying how creed is better than u2 in ANY way.

you people are insanely stupid. you have no sense of good music if you dare think that for a second, creed would shine brighter in ANY way than u2.

fuck this pisses me off. worst posters ever.

over 20 percent of you that have voted have voted for creed. *shakes head. this should be on the news how terrible you all are.

Come on laugh a little here people...it's just a dumb poll

Geez...even something that is supposed to be funny...ya'll argue...

Personally no music has caused me to have a severe physical reaction, I think Gypsy is exaggerating a bit.

I agree with bear...that 20% is a sad number (although I think he said it a different way than I would have)...I was kinda hoping that you'd realize how stupid you all were being with your pointless arguing. Because comparing Pop and ATYCLB are like comparing apples and oranges...I figured you would see that when It was Pop up against Creed (this board has a lot of anti creed people on it) ...however this thread is turning toward the negative end of the spectrum.

Perhaps I should have made the poll Pop Vs. Kelly Osbourne's "papa don't preach" but I guess you prolley would've fought over that too.

Re: Come on laugh a little here people...it's just a dumb poll

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Daisy, I see the humor in it! LOL Funny! But then again "POP" will always cause controversy! Sad.

WOW, I didn't know we had a POP Police! Wertise! :lmao: :lmao:

Oh yeah :scratch: yeah I think I will go with POP! LOL

wot is wrong with u people? have u actually seen creeds videos or heard theire 'music'? its embarassing thats ud choose those idiots over a U2 album

* MoFo * said:
wot is wrong with u people? have u actually seen creeds videos or heard theire 'music'? its embarassing thats ud choose those idiots over a U2 album

:yes: Extremely, extremely embarrassing. :lol: I was looking at some anti-Creed websites (holy crap! There's a whole WEBRING full of them!) and there was some funny stuff in there. I was literally laughing out loud! :lol:

:happy: And, for the record, I don't know that I should necessarily be a part of the "POP Police." Maybe just the "don't badmouth U2" police. :lol:

Last edited:
* MoFo * said:

Yes, and I'd much rather see their videos than the way U2 looked during Pop. I can't understand how anyone who likes those Halloween-esque, clownlike costumes could possible make fun of anything else. Sorry.

:lol: I was trying to post a really amusing picture of Scott Stapp, but it's on an Angelfire site...oh, well...Probably better that we didn't see that anyway, right? :lol:

I'm not a big Pop fan, but it's STILL waaaay better than anything by Creed. Their music is so boring. I always get the feeling Scott Stapp is trying to model his look/image after Joshua Tree-era Bono, and it just makes me roll my eyes. You ain't no Bono, Scott!

Bono's shades said:
I'm not a big Pop fan, but it's STILL waaaay better than anything by Creed. Their music is so boring. I always get the feeling Scott Stapp is trying to model his look/image after Joshua Tree-era Bono, and it just makes me roll my eyes. You ain't no Bono, Scott!

Hmmm...That's interesting. I've never thought of it that way before, but you could be right! And can I get a nice loud "Amen!" for that last statement? :happy:

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ on a Cracker, you're comparing Creed to u2. Are you trying to get your ass kicked..

Uh..don't be gay

YAY for maturity

murlio said:
Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ on a Cracker, you're comparing Creed to u2. Are you trying to get your ass kicked..

Uh..don't be gay

Um have you even read the begining part of the thread???? The part where I say it's a joke?

*sigh*

:tsk: :rolleyes:

There is really no need for y'all to be fighting over this....

but hey if you wanna go right ahead, I am done trying to bring some levity to this place...y'all can fight, call each other names, beat that dead horse (of course now you're just pounding on the ground, because you obliterated that horse).....

This is bull.....I'm sorry you can't see how pointless and petty this constant bickering is...

Will a mod please close this...

Oh, I don't know...I find the fact that some people would rather listen to Creed than POP highly entertaining/amusing. :cute:

creed and all their fans can lick a bag. a big bag. so what if what i say its not mature, noone said the truth was.

So by my current calculations, 14 people who have voted should put an end to their miserable lives right now.

Anyone who would listen to one second of that marble-mouthed, ham-fisted, googly eyed goon deserves to have their limbs put through a meat grinder.

I would rather listen to nsync, or even j.lo for that matter, or even my cat coughing up a hairball than those pompous, self-righteous, pseudo-intellectual blowhards.

Death to Creed and anyone who supports them!!!!

how could any of you deny such drool-worthy studliness? i'm about to have a stappgasm right now.

scott77.jpg

Bono's shades said:
I always get the feeling Scott Stapp is trying to model his look/image after Joshua Tree-era Bono, and it just makes me roll my eyes. You ain't no Bono, Scott!

Not a bad role model. Better than copying Fred Durst!

murlio said:

Uh..don't be gay

joke
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock i.e. His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Back
Top Bottom