What One Interview Question Would You Ask U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BWU2Buffs

War Child
Not sure if this has ever been a thread, but I'm tired and restless and looking for something to do -- Time Mag. has been allowing people to submit interview questions that get addressed by public figures; mostly it has come off pretty interesting.

So, what one question would you ask U2 or any of their management or associates?

Here's mine:

What one song do you wish had never seen production for public consumption and why?

If you are so compelled, provide a predicted response; I dont' have one, but it would be interesting to hear what Larry would say (-:

Why no live discs bastards ?

Or something bout the LT tour , if they were feeling like it was really job , why no dvd of it ?

Or much more likely something bout songs , Why never that song was played , Why this one ( UV , LNOE whatever ) stopped being played .... something like this

When you were writing Vertigo did you have a feeling it was going to be something big?

How come youre all so damn sexy?

Want to ditch this and go somewhere :wink:

say you found an atomic bomb. you only have a 5 gallon jug and a 3 gallon jug. to disarm it, you need to put exactly 4 gallons of water on the scale next to it.

now answer me, how would you dismantle the atomic bomb?

unico said:
say you found an atomic bomb. you only have a 5 gallon jug and a 3 gallon jug. to disarm it, you need to put exactly 4 gallons of water on the scale next to it.

What if they don't like DH ?

Do you guys seriously like hanging out with Larry?

Or, on Interference, it's always a safe bet to go with the "SO GUYZ WHEN R U GONNA RELEASE MERCY IT IS SERIOUSLY THE NEXT SYCMIOYO AKA THE NEXT NEXT ONE THIS WILL GET ALL THE ACCOLADES AND MAYBE SOME MORE GRAMMYS BITCHES I SEE A JOHN MAYER DUET AROUND THE CORNER ALL THE COLLEGE KIDS WILL LOVE YOU GUYS++"

Last edited:
"So, Larry, the Dalton Brothers. Do you hate me for reminding you?"

coolian2 said:
Can i borrow fifty bucks?

You forgot the 'thousand' between 'fifty' and 'bucks'.

Tell Bono it's for the starving kids of New Zealand and he'll probably double the money.

I wonder what question we could possibly ask them that hasn't been asked before? Maybe I'd ask them that exact question.

I'd want to talk about the 90's I think. An album in '91, an interlude in '93 and a, for lack of a better term, failure in '97. Did they think the 90's was a wasted opportunity? Should there have been another U2 album in there (Passengers is not U2), and if so, where should it have fallen and what would the musical style have been?

Oh, and another question, just how much new, unheard album ready material from throughout their history is in "the vault" so to speak and will it ever be heard?

Canadiens1160 said:

Or, on Interference, it's always a safe bet to go with the "SO GUYZ WHEN R U GONNA RELEASE MERCY IT IS SERIOUSLY THE NEXT SYCMIOYO AKA THE NEXT NEXT ONE THIS WILL GET ALL THE ACCOLADES AND MAYBE SOME MORE GRAMMYS BITCHES I SEE A JOHN MAYER DUET AROUND THE CORNER ALL THE COLLEGE KIDS WILL LOVE YOU GUYS++"

:lmao:

i would prolly go with "Y DO U HAIT POP CUZ I LUV IT SO Y DONT U LUV IT :angry:" :wink:

if it was just edge i'd probably ask him guitar questions :drool:

Back
Top Bottom