U2 Wallpapers Flickr group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

derrick_rossign

Acrobat
I started a group on Flickr, found at http://www.flickr.com/groups/u2wallpapers/. If you are a Flickr member, please join the group and submit desktop backgrounds. If you're not a Flickr member, then join Flickr, then join the group and submit wallpapers. This is not self-promotion, I posted this so hopefully there could be a good archive of desktop wallpapers fro all to enjoy. Anyways, please help all you can to make this a successful endeavor!

I added a couple of my own wallpapers as well as some I've found on the Internet through the years. I hope some more people join the group and starts sharing wallpapers!
It's a great idea Derrick!

Hey, thanks for the contributions guys, it's good stuff, especially the "If God Will Send His Angels" and "Under a Blood Red Sky" ones. Also, in the future, when adding photos to the pool, could you guys please title them and tag them with descriptive words, so it will be easy to search the pool and find the theme of photo you want (and edit the ones you have now, if it's not too much trouble?). Anyways, thanks for the contributions this far!

Back
Top Bottom