"U2 sucks"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2phan

The Fly
AHHH i was forced to say this blasphemous statement everytime my name was called today...I was a "serf" of a friend who "bought" me for the day, and she could do anything she wanted to me. AND everyone in the school knows I'm the biggest U2 fan in the school haha, so all day long...TIM PHAN!!!

my list of U2 insults I sadly said today

U2 sucks!
U2 is overrated
Bono is a bad singer.
Bono has ugly shades.
The Edge is a crap guitarist

what a horrible day. And i failed my math test again. :mad:

so if you guys had anything bad to say about U2, jokingly, of course, what else would ya say?

Ahahah... I actualy LOVE Bono's shades ;^D They fit him so well that to me it could be concidered almost as his shadow !

I know what you mean though. I know a lot of people who don't really "love" U2 too, and others that simply don't give a... hm ;)
I've also realised most of these people only knew 2 or 3 songs of them, and not necessarly their best.

The most important is that WE are able to recognize good music ;)

That Bono fella's tall for his age.........
Who does The Edge think he his with all that hair,Brian May.....
I wish the drummer would stop smiling all the time............
I really like the bass players backing vocals.......

Pretty lame I know........ you don't need to pass a math test to know what U+2 =

Hey this thread had a decent title but having read it now it kinda killed the expectation!:wink:

U2phan said:

so if you guys had anything bad to say about U2, jokingly, of course, what else would ya say?

That Bono is a pompous little ass, isn't he? :wink:

I do actually hate the sunglasses though. Not so much the sunglasses themselves, but that he always wears them. That's a little old.

Re: Re: "U2 sucks"

WalkOn21 said:

:huh:

That's stupid, why would you do that. She paid you? :wink:

maybe i wasn't clear about this...
Our school was having a fundraiser for our annual holiday food drive, for the less-fortunate around the community. LAST year we rose a record $26,000 in just 15 days! well Friday was Serf Day, which is when people sign up to be serfs, and we are auctioned to friends who would buy us for the day, and make us do whatever they want. My friend walked around all day with a guy fanning him with a giant leaf and a girl feeding grapes...

anyways...

BONO's shades are awesome...i'd like a pair myself...

wow, that sounds kind of fun :hyper:

bono is old
bono sucks
the edge cant play guitar
that video with the hoodie is really lame
bono has ugly shades (true)
bono thinks he's the pope
the edge is a stupid name
bono is a stupid name

etc :wink:

actually indra i agree with you about the shades (and the hat while we're at it)...see my thread in plebaland. oh and the last two are also true

<major u2 hater :mad:

VertigoGal said:
wow, that sounds kind of fun :hyper:

bono is old
bono sucks
the edge cant play guitar
that video with the hoodie is really lame
bono has ugly shades (true)
bono thinks he's the pope
the edge is a stupid name
bono is a stupid name

etc :wink:

actually indra i agree with you about the shades (and the hat while we're at it)...see my thread in plebaland. oh and the last two are also true

<major u2 hater :mad:

Oooohhh! I forgot about the nicknames. I would much, much rather them be called by their actual names.

That goes for you also, Sting! :mad:

and the hat! Lose the hat.

Back
Top Bottom