U2 ringer for your phone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Y2K

Refugee
Does anyone here have a U2 ringer on their phone?

And after I get a Bluetooth adapter for Christmas, which song (and what part of the song) should I make a ringer for my phone? (My phone can play MP3's, if that matters).

i have vertigo as my ringtone and beautiful day as my msg tone, but i downloaded mine off my phone companies server thing

i have beautiful day and mysteriuos ways as my main rings...and just in case you kids wanna make your own ringtones... mobile17.com it lets you take songs from iTunes and send them to your phone as ringtones :D

When my phones not on vibrate it's either Mofo or Race for the Prize (Flaming Lips)

my ringtone is Discotheque :rockon: it's a polyphonic but the fact that they HAD it was so amazing to me that i just HAD to get it

I used to have New Year's Day as mine

I have several different U2 ringtones that I've obtained from ringtone providers here in Finland:- Beautiful Day, City of Blinding Lights, One, Pride, Sunday Bloody, Vertigo and With or without You. At present I've got Vertigo as my ringtone.

I've got Macphisto saying "Hello? Somebody pick up the phone". I don't have it on much, but when ever anyone hears it they crack up.

Heres the mp3 if you want to hear it
http://s60.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RX2ERRYTRDOI34QP5ADFR0Q46

(remove space between you/send)

hahaha niiice =)

yeah, New Years Day and streetes make great ringtones. I wanted to make my voicemail to the tune of vertigo, and say

"Hello, hello
I'm sorry I'm not at the phone
If you leave a message I will return
your calllllll
your caaaaallllllll"

^___________^

I have the Vertigo chorus in mp3, that I edited myself, as my ringtone...so obvious really. :) I had a wonderful Gloria polyphonic tone on my old phone but it was stolen...got that one from T-Mobile, during St. Patrick's time they had 20 times the U2 ringtones that they have the rest of the year - hopefully they'll do the same thing in the coming year.

Back
Top Bottom