U2 on Guitar Hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably because they don't have songs that fit the Guitar Hero style?

The only one I can think of is 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, and that's not really popular enought o make the cut.

There is a custom notechart for Vertigo on Guitar Hero II if you are ever inclined to mod a Playstation 2. I think it kind of sucks, but that's just me.

The_Pac_Mule said:

Exit? Yeah I can see the sea of :huh: faces across the world right now...

One kid's saying "dude, never heard it". While another is trying to figure out how he's going to play the cricket sounds... The first 2 minutes would be the equivelant of playing guitar Pong.

There are plenty of somewhat obscure songs on the game.

There is a Bad Religion song called Infected on the first level of the first game. I guarantee you that was a WTF moment for most people playing.

I think the issue with U2 is probably Universal Music.

Maybe there are other Universal artists on the game but that could be a reason.

U2DMfan said:
There are plenty of somewhat obscure songs on the game.

There is a Bad Religion song called Infected on the first level of the first game. I guarantee you that was a WTF moment for most people playing.

I think the issue with U2 is probably Universal Music.

Maybe there are other Universal artists on the game but that could be a reason.

But are there obscure songs by big bands?

I just think it comes down to the nature of Guitar God. A song like Streets wouldn't work, because it's based so much on the delay. Just like an acoustic picking song wouldn't work well on Guitar Hero. The game really relies on riff songs and U2 has very few of those.

U2DMfan said:

I love that song!

How about Bullet the Blue Sky? That seems like it could work out well for Guitar Hero? Or maybe Mysterious Ways or HMTMKMKM?

LemonMelon said:
Ito Okashi would kick ass on Wind Chime Hero II. :rockon:

I'll only buy Glockenspiel Hero XVI if it has I Will Follow.

Axver said:

I'll only buy Glockenspiel Hero XVI if it has I Will Follow.

Agreed. I've heard it has mediocre multiplayer and severe lag times online. Who wants to deal with that? :rolleyes:

U2 need to record a song for Theremin Hero or that's just not getting off the ground in the first place. And I want to rock out on a virtual theremin. :(

u2guitarherogw9.gif

Back
Top Bottom