U2 LP13 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Boy, October, War, Unforgettable Fire, The Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum, Achtung Baby, Zooropa, Passengers, Pop, All That You Can't Leave Behind, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb and No Line On The Horizon had an orgy, it would sound like Donkey Punch.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

Sir, you just won this thread. :love:

Bono approves of Beats. :up:

BonoCuscoPeru2-24-2012closeup.jpg~original

From the same article...

“There’s so much music to hear online, people have become a bit deaf to the choices,” Bono of U2 wrote in an email. “Jimmy believes that Beats-style curation will become the discovery model that the music business is waiting for. I would never bet against him.”

Yea... I think we can pretty much sum up that the corporate sponsor for the Super Bowl ad will be Beats.

Bono is quoted in the NY Times article introducing Beats Music, the company is run by the chairman of Interscope, they allegedly filmed the ad in the same city that Beats is based out of, Beats is doing a Super Bowl ad...

Do the math folks. Donkey Punch by Dre... exclusive on Beats Music for a week I'm guessing

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

What I really like from this clip from what I can tell is Bono is singing more and isn't forcing in more lyrics. He's putting more energy into less words if that makes sense. Sounds like it will be more powerful and atmospheric compared to the last two lead singles.

This potential Beats by Dre music streaming service tie in makes a little more sense when you consider that Beats' corporate offices are based out of Santa Monica... Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

And Bono was seeing wearing them a lot lately...

H&M will advertise in a new way, that make people able to buy the clothes immediately when seeing it in a Samsung TV (as I read in some place). It would be nice if U2 did something like that.

Plus, Beckham is on the advert, which is also amazing

Hold up....I live in Santa Monica, do we know if they're still here? I was thinking they had already left.

Sr. Poop wants everyone to know that "Beach Tapes" recordings/rehearsals of the new album have surfaced on YouTube.

When I get home I'll have another crack at cleaning the new files. Hopefully given a much clearer base recording we can get something more listenable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom