U2 in Australia...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ME2U2

The Fly
........well, in the newspaper at least!
Just wanted to share this article which was in the Sunday Times:

"The Red Hot Chilli Peppers and U2 joined Silverchair as rock acts in the most-broadcast artists Top 10 in The Phonographic Performance Company of Australia's annual list of the Top 50 artists, broadcast on local radio".

I thought that was pretty cool.

:applaud: Take a bow guys. NOW WILL YOU COME HERE ON THE NEXT TOUR???? PLEASE????

yep,

your not the only one...staring at the australian sun, waiting for U2 to come, afraid they might not come, so your gonna go blind

Yeah you can always count on the commercial stations to play U2 during their 'non stop rock, no repeat work daaaays'

anyway I gotta say that I finally got out the elevation dvd the other day and watched it, and whilst any U2 show would be good to see, I am not that pissed that it didnt come to Australia, I hate to say it but I could really hear how much Bono's voice is going, I noticed how Edge seemed to be doing a lot more backing vocals and I have never been that fussed on the songs from ATYCLB, it just didn't have the same 'spectacle' quality of Zoomerang, anyway it was interesting to finally watch the show and I am still looking forward to them making it here sooner or later:)

OzAurora said:
Yeah you can always count on the commercial stations to play U2 during their 'non stop rock, no repeat work daaaays'

anyway I gotta say that I finally got out the elevation dvd the other day and watched it, and whilst any U2 show would be good to see, I am not that pissed that it didnt come to Australia, I hate to say it but I could really hear how much Bono's voice is going, I noticed how Edge seemed to be doing a lot more backing vocals and I have never been that fussed on the songs from ATYCLB, it just didn't have the same 'spectacle' quality of Zoomerang, anyway it was interesting to finally watch the show and I am still looking forward to them making it here sooner or later:)

Yeah I have to agree that's not my favourite either but you have to remember Bono was not well and his Dad was very ill at the time. If you get a chance grab the Slane DVD I think you will enjoy that one he is very "active" in that one and I think the version of ONE is the most powerful, it has re-cemented it as my absolute favourite!

p.s. Lets hope they make is here sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom