U2 History Majors - Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salomeU2000

The Fly
If your gonna dream.... dream BIG and in color!

Since Interference is dreaming it all up again - we have decided to take the dream and make it bigger. BUT we need contributors.

We are looking to build a section full of U2 History - from the Beginning of The Hype to the modern day U2 and everything in between.

As a contributor you will become part of Team Interference and later assist in maintenance and future assignments.

If your interested mail me at:
liza@interference.com

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

I e-mailed Liza about this one!
biggrin.gif

I'm not sure if you want to put this in the history section, but I do have a large collection of U2 statistics such as, number of tickets sold at a particular show and the Gross money that was made at that show, or a whole tours such as Elevation, ZOO TV, POPMART etc. Also chart positions for U2 albums in the USA and singles as well. I also have info on other countries as well as far as chart positions for the U2 catalog and can access more.
Where The Album Has A Name Forum has a thread started by Dr. WHO called U2 sales/Statistics that has a lot of info. Also contact Dr. Who because he may want to be involved as well. He is in the process of moving though, and won't be around for a couple of weeks.
If you need any Statistics on sales or concerts, post here or in the Where The Album Has A Name Forum and Dr. WHO, myself, or maybe a couple of others should have the info you need.

Back
Top Bottom