TOTP - The Video I Did Manage to Get...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UKTan

War Child
Hi,

This is a link to what I was able to get on video before the camera died on me :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its only about 3 mins long and again the sound isn't great (they really had that bass up loud lol)...but its something, right? :huh:

And I want to make it absolutely clear that the demented woman screaming about loving bono is not me :)...luckily she doesn't scream during the music.

Again, I'm happy to send the files to anyone who can improve the quality.

Thanks
Tan

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=929330F9B12030AB91C023F12D291885

PS...I will upload and create more links if needed.

Yeah, I'm surprised at how good that looked and sounded (except for the screamer, lol). Thanks so much for posting that.

Its uploading again now...takes about 30 mins each time...so another couple of mins and we'll have a new link...i'll start another one straight after.

Just a clarification (so I'm not downloading duplicate files of the same thing), what song is this a clip of?

anitram said:
Just a clarification (so I'm not downloading duplicate files of the same thing), what song is this a clip of?

Its a kind of medley, it was all i managed to capture yesterday. I think the majority of it is when they first got on stage & ABOY. I kept trying with the camera so thats why there are just little clips.

Just downloaded it, thanks!

What a considerable improvement in sound quality. :)

Yeah, I had to do some work on that too lol...adam's bass was really really stealing the show. I'm just gutted cos that little clip shows what might have been :(

Thanks for all your efforts recently UKTan. The video you were able to capture was nice with some clean sound. I'm just wondering how your feeling a day later about the whole camera problem. Clearly it didn't work out like you hoped, but what you got is more than the zero it appears we would have been left with otherwise. Thanks for being thoughful enough to share it with us.

I did read earlier that on another u2 fan newsgroup ppl were talking about having recorded it. Hopefully it won' t be too long til their recordings are available

UKTan said:

Its a kind of medley, it was all i managed to capture yesterday. I think the majority of it is when they first got on stage & ABOY. I kept trying with the camera so thats why there are just little clips.

Thank you Tan! Brings back memories lol.

Oh my goodness... That's fantastic, UKTan! The sound quality is great, as is the video quality!!!

I hereby nominate you as Interferencer of the Month. :wink:

Hee, that woman screaming "I LOVE YOU, BONO!" was very amusing.

GibsonGirl said:
Oh my goodness... That's fantastic, UKTan! The sound quality is great, as is the video quality!!!

I hereby nominate you as Interferencer of the Month. :wink:

Hee, that woman screaming "I LOVE YOU, BONO!" was very amusing.

She was next to me, she was a proffesional autograph hunter and she tried to save a space for a papperazzi.

She was quite scary.

UKTan said:
I did read earlier that on another u2 fan newsgroup ppl were talking about having recorded it. Hopefully it won' t be too long til their recordings are available

I actually saw another video camera in the recording that you made. Let's hope we get our hands on something. Thanks again UKTAN for all your work here@!!

TC2290 said:

She was next to me, she was a proffesional autograph hunter and she tried to save a space for a papperazzi.

She was quite scary.

U must have been almost next to me then :)...did the person u'r referring to leave after the first "set"?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
wow...:drool:

was that you screaming "BONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LUV YOU!!!!!"?
haha

Oh god no...i mean i love him, but if there is one thing the spanish fans taught us, its to shut up while recording lol...

seriously tho, after 15 mins of her doing that, i was ready to get violent :( and thats really not my thing

Back
Top Bottom