TOTP - The Video I Did Manage to Get...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG UKTan, that was amazing!!! Thank you soooooo much! :hug:

I'm so glad you could share that with all of us interferencers scattered all over the world!

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?!!! :yes:

i'm sorry but i don't have anywhere to host...
i can upload to usendit to get another link going

hmm, I do have msn messenger, but I can't receive a 30mb+ file because I reconnect every 4 hours and then I'll have to do it all over again! Thanks very much for your concern rose, does anybody else have their gmail working? ;)

if this is all you could get that's a shame. But i still think the video you did get it spectacular. I finally go to hear Edge's solo in ABOY, YAY:D:D:D:D

Many thanks again girl, you rule, you were so close :yes: Oh, that Edge solo in All Because of You is something...can´t wait till I get my little hands in the real thing...5 more weeks to go.

MT

Woah, thanks!

I was thrilled to hear a little more of COBL!!

Last edited:
UKTan said:

U must have been almost next to me then :)...did the person u'r referring to leave after the first "set"?

Yeah she did leave, I was like "What the hell!?!?"

I was right next to you, Outside the BBC gate on the left. I was at the front. I think i was about 5 metres away from you judging by the scary woman and your video!!

Great gig wasn't it? :D

Thank you for posting it uk tan. The only problem for me is it's been downloading for 3 hours and it's only three quarters done.:(

this is like my second post here, but im so happy i joind up here!!!! mr UKTAN, u r one very cool dude! (or dudette :) )

Hey aussieU2fanman, i tried to sent it to you (the video) but Gmail doesn't let me to, i think it's to big or sometin'.
Maybe someone else can try it, with gmail.

Its funny I bet there were a few Interferencers there, I was obviously stood near to you U2Tan! We should decide on some sort of code, like the Masons, so that we can subtly identify ourselves!!

Herco said:
Hey aussieU2fanman, i tried to sent it to you (the video) but Gmail doesn't let me to, i think it's to big or sometin'.
Maybe someone else can try it, with gmail.

Oh no need to worry herco, I eventually got the video because the link continued to work for some reason. Thanks anyway mate ;)

This is great, that version of Vertigo sounds better than the one TOTP played! I actually get a lot more from ABOY and COBL with this video than I do with the mp3's ABOY sounds much much better, Edge sounds great on that.

Back
Top Bottom