The U2 Prophecy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
About a year ago this prophecy popped into my head, which was
U2's next album wasn't going to be too brilliant. But the one after that was going to be exceptional.

A year has gone by since then. I didn't mention this at the time, probably because I didn't think it was worth mentioning, or more likely couldn't be bothered at the time.

However I do not psychic (or posess any ability to look into the future) as far as I'm aware. So I'm having a problem with this prophecy.

Did it mean the next album as in Best Of 1990 to 2000 was the one that wasn't so brilliant, or is it going to be the album of new material?

Or maybe I'm imagining things!
AHHHHHHHH :scream:

well, i unlike many others, actually thouroughly enjoyed the best of 90-00. aside from the atrocious massacre of discoteque, the collection of songs was quite good, in my opinion.

i hope their next album will be better than their last, and from what we've heard, theres reason to believe that it will be. :up:

JimmyChicken said:

Did it mean the next album as in Best Of 1990 to 2000 was the one that wasn't so brilliant

Yup, that's what it meant. ;) The next albums gonna rock, and that's all there is to it. *crosses fingers*

Back
Top Bottom