"The Sun The Moon The Stars"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you have listened to Bono enough you can just take some the usual stuff he sings about..........not bad but not true.

well........if you were to remember all of these lyrics...you would either have the song or you would have gone to the studio, sat in on a session, and were so bored that you just wrote the lyrics down on a napkin...possible but unlikely....

Larry: Excuse me Swan269 what the hell are you writing down?.....

Me: Nothing...um.....a recipe of veggie nachos for you......

Larry: Just as long as there is no chicken in it for god sakes!!!!

No Mike.........but this could have happened......maybe

Larry: Swan269.....what the hell did you put in your pocket?.......

Me: ummm nothing why?

Larry: Well when you came to visit us in Berlin during the making of Achtung...our demos were stolen.....and.....

Me: Relax dude.......it wasn't me.......(runs to bootleg store) (The Sun is MINE!!!!!)

...does Bono even know how to use a computer?

Sure he does. We know he knows how to use a laptop. He just doesn't know how to hold on to it.

So why couldn't it be Bono or Edge? We know that they are aware of Interference.com. I believe they have mentioned it by name. So that means they have come here and read posts. And if I were a member of the greatest band in the world and I had fan websites devoted to my trade I think it would be great fun to anonomously post things now and again. You know, throw out some inside information or post some misinformation, just for kicks.

wow, the slow loris returns. I remember there being much talk about this song when I first joined up to this place, way back in 2000, I remember being totally confused because I had absolutely no idea what you were all talking about, anyway stick around for a bit loris:)

Maybe I'm just a gullible fool, but I truly believe Bono posted this. Hard to believe? Why? Like others have said, he obviously has access to the net and knows about interference. And the nature of the post ("Greetings funny humans", "Mangos for everyone") is something Bono would say if he were to ever post. It's his Macphisto humor. Besides the lyrics are too U2ish to not be Bono. Just too damn good. If it's him, it's gotta be their biggest fan ever, with nothing on their mind but U2 songs.

to be fair and not mislead people

It was confirmed Slow Loris is in fact a forum member the last time he appeared, not the band member.

Last edited:
Ahh the Slow Loris.. how I love the speculation .. your good your very good.. I would have named myself the Wildebeast

Back
Top Bottom