THE GREATEST BAND NOBODY HAS HEARD OF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by CrashedCarDriver:
overhere in australia:

radiohead

and all assortments of GOOD MUSIC

fucking commercial stations try to fuck with our heads by putting everything in a little small fucking box, and no fucking risks being taken

end result- freaking destiny's child, the corrs, and Bryan Adams songs ive heard for the last 20 yrs

Yes, well Australia is hardly alone in that.

elliot is a great band that a lot of people probably haven't heard. don't get them confused with elliot smith.

they have a great album called false cathederals, from start to finish this album is great. download "drive on to me" and "dying midwestern" you won't be let down.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

BELLE and SEBASTIAN

------------------
I see seven towers but i only see one way out. You got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice. You know I took the poision from the poision stream Then I floated out of here.

not heard of Sigur Ros?
they were the heaviest hyped band of 2000 over here

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy/Will Oldham/Palace Music is a genius

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

A band called MAINSTREAM.I challenge anyone to find anything out about these guys on the internet.They are very illusive but mind bogglingly brilliant.The best way i can describe them is a cross beetween Pink Floyd and The Verve.If you haven't heard them then try to do so as soon as possible.The band name is also ironic genius.

Cheers.
Henke.

Well, for Sigur Ros again: In the "World Of Music" CD-Store in my town, Agaetis Byrjun was the best sold album 2000! Remarkable, isn't it? But they're still considered to be an underground-band.

------------------
You see alone we stand together we fall apart
Yea I think I'll be all right.
I'm working so I won`t have to try so hard
Tables they turn sometimes, oh someday.

I AIN'T WASTING NO MORE TIME!

Back
Top Bottom