The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't buy this Japan premiere yet. I mean, I know u2.com isn't the best souce of info around, but they stated that Ireland is the fisrt country getting NLOTH. Why would they do that if they were releasing on Japan first? :shrug:

i believe u2fly1979 knows someone that did confirm that the Japan release is the 25th and that cd's are being pressed on Sunday.

not every supplier get paid. but its a fact that 90% of the records leaks. that´s because they have a huge network of people in the music industry (from studio to pressing plants) all over the world who deliver the cds. but tehre are also groups who are dealing with the stuff and thats the reason why you can buy illegal copies in markets like china etc. the black market is that big there and they got them most time before the offical release.

i´ve posted some good reads on that topic in the other threads. it´s a huge world wide network and they are responsible that many records of well known artists leaked.

Alright. I'll search for your other posts. I'd like to read more about the topic.

i believe u2fly1979 knows someone that did confirm that the Japan release is the 25th and that cd's are being pressed on Sunday.

Well, we'll have to wait and see... :(
I hope I'm wrong.

Looking at past sales it looks like they'd need to ship 100k copies first week. Would it be reasonable for them to press 100k on Sunday and ship them on Monday?

Maybe, but it would be a verrrrrrrrry tight schedule.

they will be made in loads of plants in japan. you can expcet that the trucks will arrive in time at the stores.

Well I was in touch with MacPhisting and my fear didn't come true. I thought I might have been an zip file afterall but that didn't realize... So there's still a tiny bit of hope. I'll continue to be in touch with him and try to unlock the files.

They might be bogus, at the end of the day, but Macphisting didn't lied.

I'm going home now. I'll keep in touch :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom