***SURVIVOR: Natural selection in action (HTDAAB - Rd 10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the song you like the LEAST

• Miracle Drug

Votes: 72 40.4%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 37 20.8%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 69 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes is the best song on the album and whether it is over rated or not is debatable but it certainly is the most timeless song on the record as One proved to be on Achtung Baby and Stay proved to be on Zooropa.....The album is simply solid its hard to vote off tracks that you really love.

MD , SYCMIOYO and COBL are my top three on the album in that order.......
so i voted off city.....

what are the odds of a stunning victory for miracle drug on the last day??!!!!!

this poll is amazing!!!!!

MD: 34
SYCMOYO: 28
COBL: 38

I voted for SYCMOYO

PEPO
MIRACLE DRUG FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

BrownEyedBoy said:
It's overrated.

and it's the dullest song on the album! I swear, if we end up with it and Sometimes as the last 2 after you :censored: :rant: fools
killed off COBL, ABOY and Vertigo I don't want to ever hear anyone whine again about 'safe' 'slow' or 'old' U2 not rocking!! They gave you rocking songs and you threw them away for the slow ones! :banghead:

I have to say too that while I do like Sometimes and am very personally touched by it as well as 'feeling sorry for Bono' I do have to agree with the person who said its sad story has led people to be afraid to vote it off when honestly it should not have made it this far :reject: this coming from a person with sad stories too, feeling for Bono and liking the song, but still, this is contest for BEST song. It's great for what it is and I will cherish it always, but it's no way one of the strongest songs on the album:(

Last edited:
looks like the COBL-lovers have made an alliance with the SYCMIOYO-lovers in order to kick MD out :wink:

NOOOOOOOO... SYCMOYO must go.... MUST GO!!!!!!... must go... :( ...

PEPO
MIRACLE DRUG FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

(everytime I make a fan club, the song tends to lose... why is that? :shrug: :scratch: )

Poll closes 3 days from my first post ie depends on your time poll what date and time that is. About 24 hours from now. I made it a longer one cause of the holidays/weekend

VOTE FOR MIRACLE DRUG.

Did you hear that?

VOTE FOR MIRACLE DRUG!

beau2ifulday said:
Forget that - VOTE CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS!

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS STATEMENT.

VOTE OFF MIRACLE DRUG IF YOU ARE SANE OR INSANE. THAT MEANS ALL OF YOU!

Sometimes... :reject:

It's not that I don't like the song, I just like the other two better.
This is starting to get all 'Sophie's Choice' like. :(

anitram said:
There's a lot of politicking on this thread. :ohmy:

And Im Australian and dont understand which Bush is which. LOL It probably was a funny joke but I dont get it. :D

And, yes, lots of campaigning for various songs. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom