Soft Rock ONE?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
The strangest thing just happened to me. Melissa was driving me home and One was playing on Energy FM - "The New Hit Superstation", which was kinda since they rarely play anything over a year old. But it was quite enjoyable nonetheless. Then we pull into my driveway, and she switches the station to Q97.5, which is a soft rock station (she enjoys this station because it either plays good stuff, or stuff so cheesy and mushy, and tacky it's fun to make fun of), so there was this song on.. and it was about love and all the things some guy wishes he could say and blah blah tacky cheese cheese, and then suddenly the lyric goes "One love, one love" and i'm like woah sounds like a bit similar to U2 there... and then it breaks out into the actual lyrics of One! I don't remember which ones exactly but I think "one blood, one life you got to do what you should; one life with each other, sisters, brothers" or something. Since we both heard it, I don't think I was hallucinating.

Does anyone know of what this song is?

that happens to be a good song imo. you know what that is? its from the lighthouse family or whatever.

at least, i think it is. does the song at the beginning talk about "how i wish i could be free"?

if so, then there you have it. its a great tune imo, as i already said.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
at least, i think it is. does the song at the beginning talk about "how i wish i could be free"?

if so, then there you have it. its a great tune imo, as i already said.

Yes, that's definately it. I actually did enjoy it. It was very surreal though I must say. So is it called how i wish i could be free? by the lighthouse family you say?

Alright, I've now successfully downloaded. Thanks hugely for your help, zoomer.

Now I must be getting to bed.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
Alright, I've now successfully downloaded. Thanks hugely for your help, zoomer.

Now I must be getting to bed.

Skeek - please tell us the FULL details of this song (name, artist, etc.) so that we can all download it too!
biggrin.gif

Also, can you blame a band for "borrowing" U2 lyrics - especially those from "One?" That song arguably contained Bono's best lyrics - and some of the best lyrics ever written for any rock song!

The song is..
The Lighthouse Family - I Wish I Knew How It Feels To Be Free/One

ugh, I hate the Lighthouse Family, shouldnt be allowed really.

------------------
look at the moon t-t-t-t-t when a horse runs through dark waters then the pig has no legs.

?*~darkcloud~*?

I have mixed feelings about that song
neither one of those feelings is positive

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom