Scream with me!! The FLY from Boston is AMAZING!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
shout it with me!!!
get excited with me!!!!
oohhhhh loooooooooooove
you shine like A burning star
falliiinnn

The Fly from the DVD is so fucking unbelievable it makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bono is girating at the camera!
Edge is playing that guitar like hes banging its brains out!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It makes me crazy and anyone who was in lOndon with me could tell u that!

Ok tell me its not just me but man that bloody kicks major arseeeeeeee

Like a fly from a WAWWWWWWWLLLLL

Bono you are my hero

ok im done

edge edge edge edge
gotta go
gotta go
gotta go
gotta go
gotta go
EDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE
BONO GO SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*
gotta go
gotta go
gotta go
gotta go
gotta go
gotta go gotta go
gotta go

------------------
they're singin deck the halls
but its not like Christmas at all

Hey Amanda, I've listened to The Fly from Boston 3 and 4 now along with the DVD version from Boston 2, or at least I think it is Boston 2, and I have to agree with you girl...THE FLY ROCKS!!!!!...and no way I'm I going to try and out do your amazing, wacked out review. Okay, I'm done.

Chris

------------------
"That's what's happening to U2 on tour in the United States at the moment - we're just a conduit for all this joy and hope and despair and it's all coming out - People say, 'Oh, Rock and Roll is great - just takes people's minds off of it' - No. That is not our job. Our job is to take people's minds through it." --Bono's take on the Elevation Tour since 9/11

hello stranger
smile.gif

go sheesh yourself!

woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

unbelievable fucking performance!!!!!!

totally love it! I loved it live (the new beginning was a surprise b/c I didn't read anything about the shows pre-boston) and I loved it on the DVD- it rocks the house!!

which is WHY i don't beLIEve Bono when he says they took it out of the setlist b/c "the audience wasn't connecting with it" or something..!

------------------
"You shout and shout
You're inside out
'til you don't know."

*&* U2 TAKE ME HIGHER *&*

it's okay.

------------------
~ME THREE

you can try the best you can
you can try the best you can
the best you can is good enough

i still don't know how bono managed to not fall off the heart every night he did that.
what was up with the wierd running where he'd look behind himself all the time? I think of it as the bonogoosestep.

the fly does rock tho.

Originally posted by zoomerang II:
i still don't know how bono managed to not fall off the heart every night he did that.
what was up with the wierd running where he'd look behind himself all the time? I think of it as the bonogoosestep.

the fly does rock tho.

hi zoom II! I see you moved from the jail

given bono's tendency for..erm...accidents..i often wondered the same thing. i do think the heart was made of some grippy substance that gives traction but still it was kinda thin, wasn't it?

*waits for all the ppl who got pulled up on stage to give their firsthand opinion of the heart*
rolleyes.gif

Now yesterday I turned the heady age of 33..bring on the HMTMKMKM verse. In my birthday stockings (yes I am confident about my sexuality!!) was the Elevation Vid. Popped it in whilst I had a few mins before going out and oops..forgot..left it running..stopped it right on The Fly and promptly stood transfixed as it unfolded before me. I saw about 2 mins and that's it. Fucking fantastic and now I'm going home for my christmas hols after the shittest working year ever and I'm gonna put the vid straight on and I might turn it off to come back after new year, but don't quote me on that.

Originally posted by Fritzy:
hi zoom II! I see you moved from the jail

yeah they let me out on parole. unfortunately they shipped me to this cold desolate place
rolleyes.gif

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

Can't it just rock, or totally massively rock or something? Does it HAVE to f***ing rock??

People! We have vocabularies beyond swear words!!

------------------
You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
Your story to remain untold
Your love not to grow cold

still no dvd
frown.gif

the Fly from the Philly concert kicks major ass though, thanks Fritzy
smile.gif

manda, btw, ive been meaning to ask you forever...that horrible tape of a Philly concert that you bought, the one you said looked like it was shot thru a guys pocket...was that 6/11/01? how bad is it really?

Back
Top Bottom