Remember…

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
Spanish beach leak discussions! :love:

All Because of You

Vertigo

Love and Peace or Else and 2

Miracle Drug (I can't find the original thread :()

The lyric interpretations are the best :heart:

Actually, Miracle Drug is in the middle of the Love & Peace thread 'cause somebody was too excited to start a new thread :reject:

This is my favorite interpretation of Miracle Drug:

originally posted by SpaceBoy:
There was clearly something said about "fish-drama".

Second verse-

The fish are slanted, and require beards???

:scratch: I still don't see it...

Last edited:
i remember that radio station in Australia that was supposed to debut Vertigo, they played like a 20 sec promo teaser, and the only thing you could really hear was the part "Hello, hello, I'm at a place called Vertgio!" before then we only had the crappy-windy-wavey-beach clips, but hearing that in full quality was mind-blowing. it was so cool!

and it's funny how the Love and Peace leaks were AMAZING, the album version was kind of dissapointing, but now the live version is really really damn cool

edit: damn, im tripping out just listening to the old crappy recordings! that was so cool!

Last edited:
discothequeLP said:
i remember that radio station in Australia that was supposed to debut Vertigo, they played like a 20 sec promo teaser, and the only thing you could really hear was the part "Hello, hello, I'm at a place called Vertgio!" before then we only had the crappy-windy-wavey-beach clips, but hearing that in full quality was mind-blowing. it was so cool!

The clip from the Australian radio station had a Good Charlotte song at the beginning before it was edited into an mp3. It was such a pain listening to it because it was imposible to fast forward the original clip. Once a new file was created it spread like wildfire :drool:

Does anyone remember when someone made a live version of Love and Peace or Else, which was essentially the album version mixed with the audio of a live crowd? They weren't too far off with the date either. :hyper:

http://s28.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=3EC0MQ1933SO133Y3U9ZMZDRVJ
U2 - 2005-04-27 - Chicago - 01 - Love And Peace Or Else [Trab SBD-AUD mix]

I love this thread just a little too much :sad:

Last edited:
The album leaked on Nov. 6...my B-day...it was a good day especially when I found out about it while visiting my brother who just happened to have a cable modem over my crappy dial up. I had it all in a matter of minutes.

Wow, hard to believe it has been a year! Remember the Henry Rollins fiasco? I think my post count tripled because of that. :wink:

EDIT: It would have helped if I had read page two... WAYNE GRETZKY!

Back
Top Bottom