Rattle And Hum vs Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is better?

• Rattle And Hum

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • Bomb

Votes: 87 66.9%

• Total voters
R&H is my least favourite U2 album.
Desire, AIWIY, Heartland & Van Diemens Land are the only tracks I can bear to listen to. I tend to disregard the live tracks. Bomb!

tough choice. some songs I enjoy on R&H but others I don't enjoy as much. plus the whole mix of live and studio recordings kind of sets me off. it seems a little disoriented.. :shrug:

so I'll have to go with Bomb.

R&H is also my least favorite U2 album. It has some good and great songs but the flow, the choice of live cuts--and I have to judge it with the live stuff on there--makes it horribly disjointed.

Therefore, Bomb wins by default.

Didn't have to think too long or hard on this one coz even though I love Da Bomb but R&H was my first ever U2 album and is like an old friend who naturally comes before a new, but exicting, acquitence!:eyebrow:

Rattle & Hum...its midfield in my U2 catalog but its better than the so called bomb which got the wooden spoon in my list.

Bomb has 10 very good songs, but R&H has God Pt II and All I Want Is You. Tough call, but it goes to consistency rather than brilliance.

I'm proabably clouded by the conceited film (for my money U2's lowest point) but not even Desire, AIWIY and AOH are enough to even come close to saving Rattle and Hum

Bomb. R&H has some classic songs, but overall it's a mess. Definitely U2's worst album. Bomb, on the other hand, has 11 solid songs.

R & H is criminally underrated - just because the movie blew chunks, the album gets thrown under the bus with it.

There is a freshness and immediacy in the production of the studio tracks that the Bomb cannot touch. All I Want is You is their best ballad.

R & H:up:

Back
Top Bottom