Rattle and Hum Outtakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dorian Gray

Refugee
Does anyone know the track listing for the R&H outtakes video that you sometimes see circulating amongst traders?

Or has anyone even seen this? I've always been curious as to what is on it...

Thanks to a nice person here :hug: I have one :) I had an original years ago but something happened to it. The thing you might be most interested in is an In God's Country video which can't be seen anywhere else, I don't think. :drool: Bono sure looks hot in it :drool: I really love the whole thing, all the way through. In addition to the music, they go to photo shoots, go buy boots and hats, go to the pool hall, and have fun. It's so cute too, with lots of scenes of the guys laughing and joking around, really shoots holes in the old 'serious U2 in the 80's' myth. :rolleyes: That's another reason I love it. I think any U2 fan would enjoy this look at the band.

Last edited:
U2Kitten, that is Outside it's America that you are describing.

pm me and I can send you some of the R&H outtakes. :wave:

What? :eek: :reject: What am I thinking of? How have I gotten them mixed up :confused: Oh well, I want it I want it! Thanks!

Last edited:
I've got the mpegs, not the DVD, but I found the quality to actually be pretty nice. I've only watched them once, however, so I'm just going by what I recall.

I only have it on vhs. Although I am in the process of getting some things on dvd, I am not in a big hurry to get the outtakes on dvd.
It is out there though on dvd, you have to search around. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom